Baekhyun

After they got off work they went to pick up Taeyong.

They got home and change into their confortable clothes and were ready to go out.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon agreen to meet up at a game store. How they always use to back in the state.

Finally when taeyong saw baekhyun he run to him and hug him making someone jealous.

Baekhyun and taeyong went on one of the game while jiyong and taeyeon just watch.

He then ask taeyeon how long he know the guy.

She answer I know him for five year already. He's a nice person.

I see, he said. He wants to ask futher question but he hold back.

Baehyun and taeyong came back to sit down with them asking if taeyeon want to join.

Taeyeon refuse, but got drag by baekhyun.

He said come on I know you want to play you use to love playing games.

Taeyong agree. "Yes, mom let's play together.

Okay, taeyeon answer.

"Daddy you should join too" :Yong

Jiyong was going to say something then taeyeon said, let's go daddy probably don't want to play.

The three went to play laughing, talking and jiyong was just looking at them.

Taeyong and taeyeon play together.

Baekhyun went back to sit with jiyong.

Baekhyun was like... so you are the father of taeyong.

He sat there with him didn't say anything for awhile. He thought about back in the U.S. He told taeyeon that he loves her and that he will take care of her and taeyong, but taeyeon reply with "i will never love someone else except him. "I'm sorry". Let's just stay as friend.

The thought disappear and he come back to his self and said to jiyong.

Baekhyun: "You are lucky to have a handsome and smart son like taeyong but luckier that you are the guy taeyeon has only love and will ever love. She didn't look at other guys. I love her, but she only saw me as a good friends after all these years. She still love you, if it's the same for you you guys can make up. It's not too late yet".

Jiyong look at taeyeon and taeyong and thought can we realy start all over again? It happen once, is there a chance we will be back to how it use to be?

After they hand out together jiyong and taeyong leave first.

Taeyeon and baekyeon stays.

Baekyeon told taeyeon i'm going back to U.S. I think i like it there better. If i miss you guys, i'll come back to visit.

I see. Okay if that's what you want.

Taeyeon ah.. you should work things out with him. I can tell he still love you.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■