Lost Boy

JIYONG POV..

It's Saturday and I'm at the mall with this girl...Since I told her if she help me I will take her to the mall and bought her anything she want.

I give her my card I told her I will go to the bathroom first.

As I was walking there I didn't notice that I was about to bump into someone and "ahh..he fell...I looked at him...a cute little boy.

He looks familiar but I stopped thinking and just help this cute little boy to stand up.

J: "Sorry kid', I didn't see you walking.."

Yong: "Apology accepted!" he said while smiling.

J: "where's your parents?"

Yong: "I'm lost, I was with my mom awhile ago and I can't find her now" he said pouting...

I looked at him and said, "need my help?"  He just nodded.

I look at him carfully then I realized...'why does he looked alot like me when I was a kid. AND I somehow smiled while lookin at him.

I ask him what's his name

He reply Tae..Yong is my name.
The name sound similar to me.

I hold his hand and trying to look for his mom together.

After awhile of trying to find his mother, our leg was tired.

We took a rest on the chair we found for awhile.

Right then someone call "Taeyong!!"

We both look up and I saw Taeyeon.

And then the little boy call that person mom and ran to her.

When that boy call her mom my thought was all over because this little boy is my son.

I went toward her. Let's talk about this this evening.

I said good bye to Taeyong and said I'll see you again soon..

He then bow to me Thanks for helping me find my mom. He so sweet. I want to go hug him so much, but I try to hold my self.

I told my self if only my parents live to see their grandchildren how happy would they be. They wanted me to get married so bad and have kids so they can play with them but I didn't listen to them.

I hate myself because I haven't done much for them. I also hated her for leaving me.

○●□Flashback□●○

Jiyong and his parents were in the car back to their house. They were talking about marrige...

J: "Mom and dad please don't force me to married someone I don't love. I only love Taeyeon and will always do". She's the one I will married.

Mrs: K: "She left you didn't you know that?" If she love you would she have broke up with you?

J: "I don't care about that tomorrow morning I'm going to go to her. She won't have left like that without a reason. I don't  accept out break up".

Mrs.K: "Jiyong you are not following her" Who will take care of your father business?

Mr.K: "Your mom is right. Listen to her. You are not going anywhere and that's final".

J: "Don't stop me".

That morning before his flight...

While in the car he recieve a call it was an unknow number....

"Is this Mr and Mrs Kwon son?"

J: "Yes and who is this?"

"Your parents are in a car accident and is in the emergency room right now"!!.

He froze...