I Love You

Baekyeon drop taeyeon off.

B:Call me when you go back.

T:Umm.. bye.

Taeyeon went in the house and there sit jiyong on the couch.

T:Is taeyong sleeping?

J:Yes a minutes ago.

T:Okay. Goodnight then. I'll go to my roon now.

J:Wait taeyeon, I have something to tell you.

Taeyeon went to sit in front of him.

Jiyong then ask taeyeon.
"Can we can go back to how we used to? I miss how happy we were then. Those five year i amit i hated you, but the moment i saw you the hatred went away".

Jiyong feelings was there, the emotions the sincerity.. it was all there.  he really loved this girl in front of him.

T:Jiyong ahh.. if i could go back i would go back to five years ago and be by your side. I regret the decision i made. I wish i was stronger back then. There's not a single day that i don't miss you.

J:I love you taeyeon.

T:I love you too.

***Hugs**   ***Kiss***

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

After that night their relationship of the two blooms as each day passes.

They are even starting to fall in love with each other more and more.

Their family is now complete.

Their peaceful and happy life last for a while then was suddenly disrupted when taeyeon met the girl.. Yoo Bona

Yoo Bona was the girl who secretly like jiyong since they were in high school.

She never tell jiyong because at that time he was dating taeyeon.

She got angry all the time when ever she see jiyong and taeyeon together.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Yoo Bona room is full of Jiyong picture and picture of taeyeon cross out with marker.

She talk to herself saying, "Kim Taeyeon, why are you back. Jiyong is mine and only mine. No one can have him if i can't".