Who's He?

After a month of Taeyong moving in, Jiyong is use to how Taeyeon always visit his son.

When looking at Taeyong he thought to himself if that time Taeyeon didn't went anywhere. He thought they would have been a happy, loving family.

He want to be a good dad but he thought the household isn't complete which is missing... he shake of the thought...

He then think of his parents and anger boil inside him, but his parents accident wasn't anyone fault except the person who crash into his parents car..

Taeyeon pov...
Ring,,,, Ring, ,,
"Hello?"

"Taeyeon it's me."

"Baekhyun?"

"Yep..
I am back in Korea."

T:"What? when did you come back?"

B:"Two days ago."

T:"I see... so what are you up to?"

B:"Nothing. I don't know anyone here in Korea. You and tiffany are the only people I know."
I want to see you guys. Can we meet? And hang out?

T:"Yes, but After work. I'll call tiff."

B:"Okay"

T:"See ya."
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Taeyeon workplace...

Taeyeon sit down as she finish her work. She thought she might get to go home early but more work pile in.

She then went to Jiyong if she could finish up the work tomorrow and leave early.

Jiyong then ask her why does she want to leave early it's not like she has to pick up Taeyong.

She then answer him. My friend coming back from abroad and will like to spend time together.

Jiyong respond, your friend is a guy or a girl.

A guy..

Jiyong doesn't want her to go but he thought Taeyeon will think he's jealous or something if he doesn't  let her go.

I can let you go early, but I need those work to be done today.

Taeyeon didn't say anymore. She went back to her desk signing...

She then text baekhyun that they may not be able to hang out and to let tiffany know..

Baekhyun replied it's okay, I'll wait till you are done with work.

Dont wait for me. I don't know when I'll finish my work.

It's now 7 p.m. after Taeyeon finally done with work.. Jiyong went home early because he had to go home to Jiyong.

She's outside and saw baekhyun waiting outside..

What are you doing here.

I told you I'll wait till you done with work. Get in. Let's go get something to eat. I'm hungry while waiting for you.

Who ask you to wait for me..
He open the car door and she went in.

Someone watch at a far distances  with hands curl up.