Jobs

TaeyeOn's pov....

I got a Job at this big company and I decide to go for it. I will have to support Taeyong with his school and paying for bills.
After dropping him off at school. Great things my parents buy me a car so I didn't have to use any money on that.
I hurried to my job because I am LATE!!! I scream...

"omg" "omg"!!! "I can't be late on the first day of my work!" "I should be there at 8:30 but because I have to get yong ready and drop him off school. "Omg it's already 8:15!..........

"Finally I'm not late!" "I'm on time!"

"I went to to ask a girl if where is the CEO's office"

"excuse me?" "May I know where is Mr. Kwon's office?"

"Do you have an appointment ma'am?"-she asked

"I'm his new P.A"

" Mr. Kwon's office is at the 20th floor"

"thanks" I said

I went into the elavator to go to the boss' office. I heard the employees at the elevator talking.....

" Our boss Is really cold!"- 1st person says

"yep!" but it suits him! and I like boys like him.
Handsome, scary, cold, bad, and super Rich.-2nd person.

Then I wonder....what does he looks like? is he really that scary and cold? hmmmm....

Ding! 20th floor... I walk out the elavator and reach a desk....

Taeyeon: "excuse me"..."Mr.Kwon's office?"

Secretary: "Are you the new P.A? I'm his secretary"

Tae: "yes"

Secretary:  "you can go in his office and wait there...he's at the meeting right now"

"Ok, I'm Taeyeon!!- I said

"I'm Park Shin ..nice to meet you"-she said smiling as she show me where to go in.

30 minutes later and I am still patiently waiting for the boss....

Then I heard foot step and I stand and fixed myself then the door open and I'm shocked of who entered.... My eyes widen. My balance are off. This can't be......what is he doing here? Is he my boss?
It's been a long time since i last saw him. He canged a lot.

I can't believe my eyes becayse I just saw....