kidnap

Taeyeon! I'm home!" A voice echoed from the door.

"Ne!" Taeyeon walked to the door and hug Ji Yong,  he smiled brightly at her.

Taeyeon doesn't work anymore. She stays at home and mostly does things in the house and take care of Tae Yong.

T: how's your day?
J: tired but now I see you I am not tired anymore.

"Appa!" Taeyong rushed into Jiyong's arms. He spun him around and kissed him on the cheek and hug him.

"Taeyeon-ah! What are you doing?" Jiyong asked, sitting next to his son.

T: I am preparing the food. Let's eat.

J: Okay, let's go eat mommy cooking Taeyong.
Yong: let's go.

While they are being a happy family laughing and talking someone watch them from far away with rage.

The next day... Afternoon 

Ji Yong calls his Big Bang group and SNSD group member. He is going to surprise Taeyeon.

He told them the plan and everything of what they should do. 

J: "don't mess it up, you guys. I am finally back with her after a long time. I don't want to ruin the chance I have with her."

SNSD&BIGBANG: Don't worry your plan will work.
■■■■■■■■■■■♤♤♤■■■■■■■■■■■

The next day Taeyeon went to pick up Taeyong at his school.

She and Taeyong get in the car and then someone from the back pointed a gun and said, drive or I'll shoot.

Yoo Bona: Hurry up and follow my instructions. I am not playing.  I will kill your son if you don't.

T: Who are you and why are you doing this.

They arrived at the place the girl ask to. It was dark and dirty.

Yoo Bona: Get out! And then she ties their hands and blindfolds them.

T: Why are you doing this?

YB: Because you took away the person I love. She slaps Taeyeon in the face.

TY: Don't hurt my mommy.

She went to Taeyong

YB: I will be your mommy soon after I kill her. She slams him into the ground.

T: Noooo . STOP!!  You don't know what you are doing please stop. She begs.

YB: I'm afraid I do, you just have to realize that if I can't  have him no one can. She smiles as She points the gun at Taeyeon.

YB: Don't you remember me? I'm the girl sits behind you.

T: Yoo Bona?