The decision

Jiyoung: it's been week since I haven't talk to taeyeon. I went to see her but her parents always said she's not home.
"Is it because of that night?" He thought to himself.

He ask the snsd girls but they don't know where she is either.

Taeyeon pov

After the confession I heard from Jessica I was thinking about it all day and all night. I lock my self in the room, turning off my cell phone not letting anyone disturb me.

Jessica is a best friends and a sister to me. what to do.  She think and think and her only choice was to break it off with jiyoung. She loves jiyoung but she's willing to give break it off for her bestfriend.

Last week she recieve a letter. She got accepted into one of the best university in U.S.

She decides to go and study there. It will hurt her and jiyoung but her decision were made.
No one know she got accepted except tiffiny and her mom and dad.

She called her family over.

Taeyeon:  "I have something to tell you guys". "I decide to go study aboard".

T mom:"that's great if that's what you decided".

T dad:it's your choice. "I will accept any choice you make".

Taeyeon: "thanks mom and dad".

T dad:"How about your friends and jiyoung? Did you tell them yet?".

Taeyeon:"No I am planning not to tell them". "Mom,Dad" can you not tell where I will went to study.

T mom:Why?

Taeyeon:Just...