Suprise

Jiyoung's Pov

The meeting just ended and I just receive a call from her ...and God knows that I can't resist her ....and she asked me out tonight and I agreed...

I went to my office as soon as I finished the call....

My Secretary told me "My P.A is here still waiting inside"

"I look at the time... oh yeah I am supposed to  meet my P.A today. It's already 30 minute late, she's still waiting. 

I opened the door and saw the back side of a young lady waiting.....

Wait,she looks familiar....my eyes widen like hers when I recognized her....Taeyeon?!!!

"Kwon Jiyeon? Her eyes were widen. She probably didn't expect I'll be her boss. I didn't know either. When did she come back and why did she come back. Looking at her make me angry.

I tell her "why are you shocked? I'm the one supposed to be shock.

"No,I'm not! I'm just shocked you are Mr.Kwon? My boss?" She answer.

"And? does my presence still have that kind of affect on you?"-I said but she just look down and remained silent...ohhh....I think I'm gonna have fun teasing her....and I really don't mind and don't care anymore....Because she's nothing but a girl from my past....

"Did I said something like that?" She talk back.
"So what do I need to do now? Are we just going to talk like this?" she said again

I told her "You don't talk to your boss like that.!!

"Go to your table and finished reading those papers and don't hesitate to ask me anything!"
Finished it by the end of the day.

TaeyeOn's Pov

Oh god! How can I finished it by the end of the day. So many paper. Is he doing this on purpose?

I remember how we always use to read together and we would tease and play with each other. I wish I have the power to bring the time back...but,I guess no one can and I just follow what is right!

----Fast forward---

It's time to go home! God! It's a tiring day!I just finished reading and organize everything But I'm sure that this would be nothing after I went home coz' I need to be use to seeing him every day...

"You going home?" he suddenly asked

"yes, i answered him".

Then he said "want me to take you home?"

"Ummmmm....n-no n-need! I-i bring my car with me!" goodness! Please just let me go home! I'm already stuttering!

He can't know it!! I need to pick up Taeyong from his school.

"Alright! Fine!"

As I went home....I thought about what Will hapen if he know about Taeyong and I can't let that happen! I'll keep it as long as I can!

I'm now in front of Taeyong school waiting for him.

"Mom". Taeyong said.
"Oh hi son, "how was your first day?"
Yong:"It's okay, "how about you?".

I  answer him "it's okay for me too".  "I said in a low voice".

We arrived home....