13

Taehyung never intended to hurt Jimin, in fact that was the last thing he'd want,  but maybe it was the alcohol that made him kiss Jungkook. Neither of them had wanted it but in that moment among all the noise and under all the stress with the mess they both currently had created, Taehyung with Jimin and Jungkook with Yugyeom, it just seemed right at the moment, they both had obviously regretted it the moment they pulled away. 

  He sat by Jimin on Namjoon's  bed, it had been about half an hour since he watched the boy he loved so much pass out cold right in front of him. Jimin curled up murmuring something about being cold, it pulled at Taehyung's heartstrings a bit and he shifted and pulled the sheets over Jimin a bit further.

   He felt stupid, him the top student for once felt like the worst person in the world for having himself being the cause of Jimin right now laying there after drinking way past his limit. He didn't think he could have withstood the heavy guilt of having to watch him later wake up with a headache and judging by his unconsciousness, a horrible migraine.

    He wanted to explain himself to Jimin, he was angry at himself for not clarifying it from the beginning. He wanted to tell him that he didn't mean for him to see them kiss- no, he didn't mean for him and Jungkook to kiss at all and that it was just in the spur of the moment. 

   But then he thought about it, he couldn't have explained it anyway. Because to everyone, him and Jungkook were still 'dating'.  He had no reason to explain, and there's no way he could just straight up tell him he wasn't dating Jungkook in the first place, then it would be difficult to explain why he did it, and if there were no feelings involved, why did they kiss? He hated himself and his stupid brilliant plan.

   So although he wanted to stay by Jimin's side, hold his hand and be the one to give him some warm tea when he woke up and had a hangover, and run his hands through his hair telling him it was okay. He felt like he didn't have the right to. 

   Jimin did wake up about an hour later, and as expected he did have the worst migraine he'd ever experienced in his life. Yoongi and Hoseok were at his side apologising over and over feeling responsible and guilty for what happened. Although his head sure did hurt like hell, he could remember everything from before he passed out, and the pain in his heart was much worse.