10

"YOU TWO ARE DATING?" HOSEOK LOOKED AT JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG MAKING OUT ON A TABLEE IN A CLASSROOM "YES HYUNG WE LOVE EACHOTHER QE REALISED TWO MINUTES AGO AND NOW WE'RE GETTING ENGAGED" "CONGRATS" TAEHYUNG LOOKED AT JIMIN IN THE ORBS "SARANGHAEYO JAGI" "NADO SARANG OPPAR"

THE END.

(( Lmao I'm just fucking with y'all here's the real chapter ))

"You two are-" "DATING?" usually the boys would groan at how disgustingly PDA Namjoon and Jin were in the school cafeteria- even finishing each other's sentences! But they were all too preoccupied staring at Taehyung, Jungkook, and their hands clasped together. 

"oH HELL N O" Yoongi looked furious at the sight, clearly about to fight someone- anyone really. But Jin held him back covering his mouth and dragging him away (probably to tell him to not say anything everyone would regret), but not before giving both of them a look of disgust.

 As close as he could get with Namjoons friends, Jimin was like his little brother and the absolute last thing he wanted was for him to get hurt.

Meanwhile, Namjoon and Hoseok still sat at the table with Jimin. It seemed like they were all still waiting for him to give an input on the situation since all eyes were on him. He hadn't said anything since he saw they both of them.

"Congratulations you two," he somehow managed to say giving them both an eye smile "you don't have to worry, you can still come over to watch us practice, Tae. Also, I'm fine with you guys staying a bit later just as long as you remember to lock up. Just don't distract kook while we practice or I'll kick you out." He grinned before continuing to drink his banana milk that he abandoned as soon as they came in hand in hand. 

Somehow, it wasn't as sweet as he remembered it to be.

"Right! Well me and Jungkookie should probably go. I'll see you later Jimin?" "Definitely!" Jimin waved them off with a happy smile despite the hurt that poked at his heart as he watched them go. He just hoped Jungkook could make him happier than he could.

"Are you going to be okay though Jimin?" Jin asked once him and Yoongi  returned and the atmosphere calmed down. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be though?" Yoongi took a deep breath "Oh I don't know Park fucking Jimin! Maybe, it's because you're just allowing the person you love to just walk away with your friend? You know who that is right? I'm talking specifically. About Kim Taehyung, the one you've had a crush on since day 1, and Jeon Jungkook, the one that as far as I'm concerned would much rather dance and workout than even look at a girl- or guy for that matter." 

Jimin awkwardly fiddled with his emptied milk carton, "Jungkook is a good boy, and as long as he keeps Taetae happy that's enough for me." 

"THAT'S THE THING THOUGH" Yoongi buried his face in his hands frustratingly, "The thing is, Jimin, that he isn't happy. Jungkook isn't happy either, THEY'RE BOTH NOT HAPPY. And it's so evident just look at them, they're the most awkward couple I've ever laid my eyes on. No matter how I look at it, the only person I can imagine next to Taehyung is you."

••• The day before  •••

"That's where you come in" Taehyung gave the younger boy a box smile.

"oHh nO- What the hell do you mean when I come in, hyung. Don't drag me into this." Jungkook suddenly didn't feel too good about what Taehyung was about to suggest. " Jungkookie~ it's a simple plan, perfectly elaborated by yours truly. I spent hours on it! Hours spent drawing diagrams on my whiteboard even!" Jungkook sighed,
"What is it." "Simple really, all you have to do is act as my boyfriend!" Jungkook nearly tripped over himself.

"HYUNG THAT IS LITERALLY NOWHERE NEAR SIMPLE OKAY I CAN'T JUST LIE TO ALL THE HYUNGS LIKE THAT AND DON'T YOU KNOW HOW ALL 'PRETEND WE'RE DATING FANFICTIONS' END?" Taehyung squished Jungkooks cheeks giving him a sympathetic look "I don't want to lie to them either Jungkookie but trust me when I said I've planned this out! Also, yeah I know how those end but don't tell me you'll end up falling in love with me because that's total bullshit- I've seen how you looked at that Yugyeom guy in your year" Jungkooks face turned red "Whatever- just don't hurt Jiminie hyung.... and don't tell the other hyungs about gyeom." Taehyung simply laughed "So Jeon Jungkook can have feelings for people!" "hYUNG SH UT U P-"

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Y'all ready to get you r vkookmin emotions mixed up? ;)))