6

"Oh?"

Taehyung used every cell in his body to bring himself to face Jimin "Ah, hey Jimin".  The shorter boy smiled nervously in return, gathering up pretend-confidence "What brings you here Taehyung-sshi?", Taehyung's eyes widened "Ah! No need to um use honorifics with me. After all we're the same age right?" Jimin nodded slowly "Okay then Taehyung" he said letting Taehyung's name roll off his tongue as if he was learning a word from a foreign language. Enjoying every last syllable.

Meanwhile, Jungkook began to grow impatient with the situation "Yeah hyung if you don't mind he'll just watch us until we finish I just wanted him to tag along." "Ah yeah sure no problem, let's start?" Jimin questioned. "Ah! I think we should start the new choreography I wanted to learn" Jungkook smiled with obvious other intentions. "Park Jiyoon's Adult Ceremony?" Jimin said flustered at the thought of practicing song that exuded feminine charm in front of his crush.

*time skip*
"Kookie let's change the choreo a bit though yeah? This kind of style of dance doesn't suit us that well after all" Jimin bit his bottom lip nervously hoping for the younger one to agree.

Kookie? Taehyung grew slightly envious at how close they sounded but quickly pushed the thought to the back of his mind.

"Of course hyung! Just- we'll have to try out the original choreography first" 

Jimin made a note to kill Jeon Jungkook at some eventual time.

Taehyung watched Jimin and Jungkook try out the feminine choreography and shifted awkwardly from where he sat,  he noted how the dance practically oozed with attraction. But all the while, the Jimin he watched dance wasn't the Jimin he usually saw. This one was shy and soft, fumbling all over the place and unable to do the choreography without feeling flustered. But Taehyung found this Jimin somewhat cuter than he already thought he was.

*time skip*
"Alright Jungkookie I'll head off first, don't forget to lock up. Oh and um Taehyung it was um really good to hang out again or whatever" Jimin scratched the nape of his neck awkwardly. Taehyung let out a small laugh feeling slightly more comfortable "This wasn't hanging out" he teased "if you wanna hang out though I wouldn't mind." Jimin smiled shyly in returns "Alright, it's a plan, I'll um see you around or something?" Taehyung nodded and Jimin said his goodbyes.

The two boys were left in the studio watching Jimin's back as he left. Taehyung let out a heavy sigh "Jungkook I'll really kill you next time if you do something like this again" Jungkook grinned "Ah but you guys are friends now aren't you hyung? You could've just told me you wanted to be friends with him. Let's walk home together." Taehyung rolled his eyes but nodded anyway with a smile.

-------------------------------------------
A/N: oHHhHhHh JEON jUNGKOOKIE if onlyyyy you knew that Taehyung doesn't want to be friends with Jimin :")

Sorry if my story sucks so far but I'm trying my best and I hope y'all are enjoying it <3

Also that Vkook thing I mentioned :))) hOhO watch ur backs my g's

-Ina