11

Jimin was hurting, and the problem was that he didn't need Taehyung and Jungkook to be there together for him to feel hurt. Even without seeing them, the idea of them being together, him not being the person able to hold Taehyung like that, that hurt him a lot. He tried his best to let that not get in the way of their friendship of course- he'd still hang out with them and they'd eat at lunch together, Jimin wasn't that petty.

While they still did all that though, Jungkook started to be the one to walk Taehyung to his classes, Jungkook started to come a lot more to Taehyungs play rehearsals and it was beginning to feel like Taehyung only came to watch their dance practices for Jungkook.

  "What do I do hyung?" Jimin smiled sadly to himself lying in between Yoongi and Hoseok (whom have been watching him mope for about an hour now, they thought they were coming over for a round of video games but wOw were they wrong), "I have a pair of loving parents, I found a group of good friends, but every time I see Taehyung, it hurts. Even worse, whenever I can't see him, it hurts more. I have practically no reason to be this upset but here I am"

Yoongi gave a sigh, patting his head awkwardly "There's nothing wrong with you feeling upset over it Jimin, we talked about this remember? Plus I'm sure they'll break up some time, honestly how long do you think two people who don't love each other can last?" Jimin only grunted in response, Yoongi looked at Hoseok pleadingly for some help.

"Is it that difficult to love me?" Jimin asked in a small voice that broke their hearts a little bit, Hoseok looked at him with sad eyes, "Jimin, how could you ever say that? You know that me and Yoongi hyung love you, maybe not in the way you want to be loved but we do, we're two hundred per cent sure that a lot of people do as well." Sitting up straight, he looked at his friends "I want to be loved by Taehyung too hyung," his eyes were misty and his chest wanted to burst with every word that came out of his mouth "I want to be the one that walks him to class, I want to be the one that he wants to see all the time, I want to spend so much time with him until everyone else complains, I want him to love me more than a best friend. Is it selfish for me to wish he weren't happy with Jungkook?"

Yoongi was about to do 50 somersaults.

"Jimin," he sighed tiredly "we've already talked about this. He's not even happy with- you know what? I'm tired of seeing you upset, Hoseok we're taking him to Namjoons party next week he needs to loosen up." "But hyung Jimin doesn't like parties-" he was cut off by the younger boy "I'll go. I'll go if it helps me forget Tae for even a second, I'll do it."

Hoseok may have been the one to always be slow to to catch on to things, but he knew for sure that what laid ahead would be up to no good.

--------------------------------------------
a/n : though I'm having my midterms atm, here's a small filler update !