4.5

*NOT A NEW CHAPTER BUT IMPORTANT*

Okay y'all I'm gonna give you a brief explanation so no one gets confused. And you can always message me for explanations okay?

Aight so basically here's everyone's relations.

Taehyung is friends with Jungkook, Yoongi, Jhope and Namjoon. He knows Jin bc Jin is dating Namjoon so they're kind of friends. He doesn't like anyone in particular but he finds himself really attracted to Jimin ever since they met.

Jimin is friends with Jungkook because they're in the school dance club together and he's friends with Jin bc they became friends by chance years back and have a brother like relationship. He's had a huge crush on Taehyung for like a looong time.

Jin is Jimin's friend and is dating Namjoon. He hangs out with Namjoons friends too (the rest of bangtan) but he's closer to Jimin since they've been friends longer and he treats Jimin as if he's family.

Jungkook is friends with Jimin because they met through dance club. He's asked Jimin to hang out with him and his friends (the rest of bangtan excluding Jin) a lot of times but Jimin always politely refuses because he's a bit of a shy person with people he's not comfortable with. He isn't really close to Jin but they're still kind of friends.

So these are basically the important parts you need to know, the rest are pretty self explanatory. All right that's it :))

Also, any *cough*
Vkook shippers

rIGHT YEAH NOT LIKE THATS IMPORTANT OR ANYTHING IN THIS STORY HAHA WINK WONK

Okay that's all I had to say bYe

-Ray