7

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked kicking a rock along the sidewalk as they walked towards their shared neighbourhood area. "Yeah?" "Have you like, I mean, was today your first time stalking Jiminie hyung?" Taehyung stiffened, slightly cringing from the personal nickname. "I told you I was just passing by. And I don't stalk people." Jungkook raised his eyebrow, "That's debatable- hey!" He rubbed his forehead in pain after receiving a flick from the older boy.

After a few more minutes of walking Jungkook's head perked up  "ah here's my stop hyung, I'll see you later." The boy walked towards his porch before stopping to yell at Taehyung who had already continued walking "Hyung! Me and Jimin hyung are practicing again tomorrow you should drop by to hang out!" Taehyung slightly startled, turned around to show a thumbs up while walking backwards.

**time skip**

"Oh? Taehyung when you said we should hang out I didn't think that you'd literally show up the next day" Jimin let out a small laugh startled by the boy's sudden appearance in the dance studio as he was stretching. "Yah don't be so conceited I came because Jungkookie asked me to hang out" Taehyung said jokingly. "Ohhh~ our Taehyungie is already comfortable enough to speak so informally with me~" Taehyungs face crowded with worry of offending him "ah- no it's not like I didn't mean to seem-" Jimin cut him off with a melodious laugh "Ah~ Don't worry I don't mind at all, it's good that you're more comfortable with me" giving him an eye smile that made Taehyung see stars.

Taehyung and Jimin spent the next few weeks with the same cycle. They started to meet at each others lockers and walk eachother to classes having spontaneous conversations. Taehyung even convinced Jimin to start sitting with his friends at lunch- which Jin didn't mind because it meant more time with his boyfriend for him- Taehyung would go watch him and Jungkook practice dance and Jimin, Jin and Namjoon would watch Taehyung have drama rehearsals- or rather Jimin would be watching while Namjoon and Jin committed excessive acts of PDA.

"Jiminie~" Taehyung sang leaning on the locker beside Jimin's. "Yeah Tae?" "You have free class now right?" "Mmm" Jimin slid in his books from his previous class in his locker "Why? You want me to walk you to biology?" Taehyung let out a box smile before nodding happily (he loved the way they were so aware of each others schedules). Jimin shut his locker and Taehyung put his arm over Jimin's shoulder, "Did you know I got extra credit in physics class today?" Taehyung gave an intentionally excessive wink and Jimin rolled his eyes with a smile "Yeah I get it you're smart, suck my ass, nerd" "Oh you'd like that wouldn't you." Taehyung burst into laughter after getting playfully shoved by Jimin.

After a few minutes of walking and joking around they stopped in front of the school biology lab "Alright Taetae I'll see you at lunch" Jimin gave him a smile full of fondness. While Taehyung waved him off with his heart beating faster at the sound of Jimin's nickname for him.

"See you" Taehyung muttered to himself watching Jimin's back get smaller and smaller as he walked further down the hallway.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIMEEE OK SO this was kind of like a filler chapter. But soOn that vkook thing I mentioned is coming up ;)) PLS EXPECT drAmA!1!2 bHAHAHA

Alright so I hope y'all enjoy my fic so far don't forget to vote, comment and share 💕