12

First off- IM HONESTLY SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG I DIDNT EXPECT TO BE THIS BUSY SHDHHDDH I'm grateful that people still read this i love all of you so much for being patient 💖

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1k READS WHAT HOWS THIS POSSIBLE
--------------------------------------------

Stereos boomed out songs about sex and getting drunk and the music echoed through Jimin's head entering his left ear and going out of his right, he forgotten how a party felt like but at that moment he remembered why he despised them so. "Ah yes young adult culture, this is my ideal night alright" he muttered to himself, seething with sarcasm.

Topping that off, Yoongi and Hoseok (previously had claimed that they'd stay sober by Jimin's side but that wasn't the case) ran off together somewhere in Namjoon's house party, giggling as they clumsily stumbled together, leaving Jimin on his own. On the plus side, there were enough drinks to get him drunk enough to not have to think about Taehyung, or so he thought.

While Jimin was about to drink probably what was his fifth glass(he lost count), he spotted the very boy he was trying to forget about in the middle of the sea of sweaty bodies that drunkenly- and very awkwardly bopped along to the music.

   Jimin was so sure that he was going to be okay that night, he could've just forgot about how hurt he was and the only regret he would've had was the hangover he'd wake up to the next morning. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was Jungkook's hands embraced around Taehyung's waist like his life depended on it, maybe it was when he watched them slowly lean into each other and maybe it was when their lips collided that Jimin finally snapped.

    Jimin pushed his way through the crowd, with what was probably alcohol stained on his white dress shirt and tears staining his cheeks. Pushing the two apart, he hiccuped nervously (it was probably the drinks but he was definitely still anxious) and gave out a small laugh. "Jimin?" Jungkook sounded slightly shocked while Taehyung was unable to even find any words. "That's Jimin-hyung to you, punk. And you," he looked back at Taehyung,

 "I need you to talk to you about a lot a lot of things yes?" Jimin's words mixed up and slurred and with one last blink his mind went blank. He only remembered Taehyung screaming his name and Jungkook desperately trying to hold him up before he completely blacked out.

He never wanted to go to a party or drink again.