Chapter 45: Longest 3 Minutes of a Lifetime

Start from the beginning

And then, the next second ticked by as their souls went back to their bodies.

It was now 3:47 pm.

.

*****

.

–––1547H–––

ROOOOOOAARRRRRR!!!

The Lapis Lazuli from behind growled as it began to thump the ground, twice, its front limbs firmly positioning itself majestically.

Eyes widened with shock.

Even those in the air all began to flee in horror.

Even Thorn and Volt, without exception, cowered higher in the air as they tried to get away from the radius of the incoming attack's effective radius.

"Get away!"

"Higher, higher!"

"Damn it, you're too slow!"

"Fly faster you imbecile!"

Although the audience weren't part of the battle, they are still citizens and players and they all knew just what kind of attack the Lapis Lazuli is preparing to do just now.

The Guild Masters couldn't even have the time to turn their heads as while all of this was happening, Siva had continued on with a tired voice.

"I... I'm done... playing."

Sakura Angel and the Queen of Fire couldn't think of anything else at this moment as they both only know of one thing to do. They knew that The Summoner was hurt and he was at the verge of dying. Their only chance to take him down would be now or never.

"Kill him!" shouted the Queen of Fire. "Kill him now or he will recover!"

"Attack!" roared the Sakura Angel. "Don't give him a chance to breathe!"

Recovering from their shocks, before the monster could even complete its Pose of the King, before the large black demon even completes its emergence, they knew that there was no way The Summoner couldn't at least be injured after taking on these two guilds' strongest spell attacks.

So they began to move.

The Sisters of Valkyries cried in unison, the Dragons roared as they run with all they have... abandoning all kinds of defenses, face, and even dignity, this one lone Summoner was strong ––strong enough that he made Heller retreat after only one clash.

Solitary Players are strong but they all had one big obvious weakness.

"He is alone. Don't waver and attack!"

"Crush him! He doesn't have reinforcements!"

All of them knew that this was bullying but if the person they're attacking was this strong, it's never a question of bullying but rather, eliminating the thorn to their sides!

People have their goals and their goals' obstacle was this Summoner.

"Attaaaaacckk!"

"Chaaaaaarge!"

The NDG and Valkyries ran in unison, the 50m distance between them and Siva in the crater was just too short to give Siva enough time to breathe.

Indeed, he was injured. Battling them will surely lead to his demise so he summoned back all of his puppets and used the [Overdrive] ability of the Black Tech to summon its final form just to defend.

And now, it was all or nothing. He had to fight back or everything he was preparing to would have been for naught.

While he drank two bottles each of blue and red potions, he also gave the signal for the Lapis to make its move.