Chapter 22

*Ellie's POV*

       "Sis! What can I do for you?!" Adam cheers as I walk into the offices. I smile at him, giving him a quick hug.

       "Just came in to say hi. Max is going to go see Jess and Jason, so I stopped by there for a bit before coming here," I shrug. He nods.

       "Well, since you're here, do you wanna come record a bit? We're doing the 'Touch My Body Challenge,'" he wiggles his eyebrows, making me laugh. I shrug again.

       "Might as well. It's not the sexual version, right?" I check. He shakes his head.

       "I know we went back to cussing and making inappropriate jokes, but I think YouTube really would shut us down if we went that far," he laughs. I nod in agreement.

       "Who's playing?" I asked him as I followed him to the challenge video area. John, Red and Emily were all already setting everything up.

       "You, me, Red and Barney," he says. I groan.

       "Greaaat."

       *10 minutes in*

       "Okay, Red, Ellie is going to guide your hand now."

       "Okay," he nods. I grab his hand, folding his fingers down to where just his index finger was out. I bent down, sticking it in my ear. He laughed and retracted it quickly. "What was that?!" he exclaimed.

       "You have to guess," I shrug. He huffs and holds his hand out again. I do what I did last time, this time Red holding still.

       "Is this your nostril?" he asked in all seriousness. I laugh and answer.

       "No! If your nostrils are that big, there is a problem," I state. He nods as he thinks.

       "I really don't know. Tell me," he demands. He throws off the blindfold, laughing. "Your ear? Really? Okay."

       *After Video*

       "You joining us for lunch?" John asks me. I pull out my phone, seeing no messages from Max or Ross, so I nod.

       "Yeah, I think I'm good to. Ross dropped me off here so whenever he wants to go back is when I need to be ready. So far they haven't said anything, so I don't know," I tell him. He nods and grabs his wallet and keys, the rest of the crew doing the same.

       "So what's it like living with those three guys?" Corey asks me as we walk towards Adams car. I think about it.

       "It's alright, I suppose. They're a bit loud when you wake any of them up and they want food, but other than that there isn't much difference. They still constantly are recording videos, I'm still trying to edit as many of all of ours as I can in a day while still recording. Same old." Corey nods.

       "Do you have your own office?" he asks me. I shake my head.

       "I use Max's whenever he's not busy on it to record my videos, and then I use my laptop to edit, so it works out pretty well," I explain as we get in the car. We're in the back as Adam and James sit in the front seat.

       "But of course, you miss working for your brother and beside your best friends, don't ya?" Adam sends me an over exaggerated, cheesy smile. I smile and roll my eyes.

       "I do miss working here, but I also love where I am in life right now," I tell them. They all nod, Adam pulling into Chipotle.

       "Incredible amounts of gas, here I come!" Adam cheers, making us all laugh.

       *After Lunch*

From: NotMyPal
To: IEnderYourLife
Hey, Max and I are heading over to the offices to grab you.

From. IEnderYourLife
To: NotMyPal
Kay. I'm about to head back with Adam and the crew from lunch. Should be back in about five minutes.

From: NotMyPal
To: IEnderYourLife
Got it. See you in a bit. I'll sit backseT on the way back, that way you and max can sit together and I can sleep.

From: IEnderYourLife
To: NotMyPal
Awe, so sweet. See you in a bit.

       "Hey, Adam?" I ask from across the table. He turns to face me, a piece of lettuce hanging from his mouth.

       "Hm?" he asks. I laugh.

       "Max and Ross are going to be at the offices in ten to come get me. We're heading home," I tell him. He sadly nods.

       "Okay. Let me finish eating and we'll go."

       "Actually, Adam, I'm heading back now. I'll take her," Emily offers. I send her a grateful smile.

       "Alright, thanks, Em. See you, El," Adam stands up, giving me a hug again.

       It was nice to see them again.