Chapter 3

*Ellie's POV, Next Day*

Adam was taking me to the offices again. I had met Alesa and Mason last night, and he was soooo cute. I absolutely love my nephew. Alesa was really nice, and apparently we had all gone to school together, just Alesa and Adam were a couple grades above me.

We're going to the office so I can finish meeting everyone else. Not all of them were there yesterday, and I had come close to the end of the work day, so now I can meet them all.

I really liked what I've seen of the offices so far. The people are really nice and they are great at what they do. Red had shown me around yesterday after Max and Ross left to go home and work on some videos. They said they would stop by today for something.

We pull into the offices and I jump out of the car, excited to be here again. I don't know why, but I liked it here better than my offices in New Jersey where I work currently. I have my computer with me, so I can set up in an empty office and work on the theme park some more.

Red and Barney are over in the challenge video area, shooting the 'Lego Challenge.' That sounds painful.

I went and sat behind the cameras, near Em. She smiled at me and took off one of the headphone sides.

"Why are they doing this?" I asked her quietly. She shrugged and laughed quietly. She reached behind her and handed me another set of headphones so I could hear what was going on.

Red got the worm. Ouch, that sounds painful.

"Just, Just flops like a whales, man." Barney said in his accent. Red did, making me hold in a laugh. Barney moon walked, then Red had to stomp, making me laugh quietly with Em as we cringed in pain with them.

"What the f*** are they doing?" a voice asked behind me. I turned my head, seeing Max crouching by my shoulder, watching them as they put themselves in pain.

"What's it look like? They're doing the Lego Challenge." I whispered. He stretched his neck up to look at the pile of Legos they were crawling over. He laughed behind his hands and bent back down.

"This is Barney's second time doing this challenge," he snickered. I laughed quietly.

"LEGO ATTACK! Super effective!" Red said, throwing a handful of Legos at Barney.

"Well, that's gotta be a lot of fun."

-Le Time Skip-

I was sitting at one of the editor's old stations, I think it was Max's, and working on the Theme Park. I hate having to work when I take time off, but I know this project needed to be done by next month. My friend Cassi is online, working on one of her rides, the Merry-Go-Round. I have no clue how this is working, but it is.

I'm building the biggest ride in the park. It has statues of me and Cassi next to the track, showing who built it. Cassi's specialty is redstone, so she helps with almost every ride. We're talking through the chat, not wanting to look weird in the middle of the office.

"Whatchya doing?"

Ross stood behind me, looking at my screen. I closed the lid on my laptop, not wanting to reveal anything.

"Nooothin. Whatchya doin yourself?" I said, leaning against the laptop, keeping it closed. He looked at me suspiciously.

"Nothing much? I'm warning you that Adam is vlogging around the offices, so look out."

"Thanks, Ross." He nodded and walked back down the hallway. I went back to the Theme Park, working on the huge ride. I could feel someone's breath on my neck. I turn around again, seeing Max looking over my shoulder again.

"Are you making a roller coaster?"

"Ermmm, yes?"

"Can I see it?"

"Em, I don't kn-"

"Alright, this was long overdue man!" Adam's voice came from behind us. Max and I turned around, seeing Adam with a camera. Max grinned and handed me his jacket. I took it, not knowing what was going on.

They stood facing each other, their hands behind their backs. Tim and Red took the camera and angled it at them. I looked at Em confused. I had grown to like her, she is really great. SHe just rolled her eyes as Adam started swinging his hips around.

"Alright, get ready." Adam drew his arm back and decked Max on the side of his face/his neck. Em and I started laughing as Max shook it off, clenching his jaw. "Ooh, man! I did not mean to hit you that hard!" He started screaming as Max rubbed his hands together.

You could see the entire handprint on Max's neck, turning bright red. Em and I were laughing, me slightly shocked at what was going on before me.

"I'm gonna slap you, but do you wanna call it a draw or do you want to keep going, after this?" Max asks, holding his hand out for Adam to shake. He didn't shake it. Max shrugged and slapped him across the face. Adam screamed slightly and bent over. He slapped Max again and laughed. It didn't look like Max was effected at all.

"Get him with a jump attack!" Red said. Adam echoed him and Max laughed again.

"Are we good after this?" Max asked again. Adam nodded and went to shake his hand.

"SIKE!" We all 'Ooh'ed as Max got ready to slap him. Just as his hand came in contact with his face, Adam turned away.

"YOU MOVED YOUR FACE!" Max screamed. Adam told him to go again. Before he could hit him, Adam slapped him again. Max went to slap him again, and Adam moved his face away for a second time.

"QUIT MOVING YOUR FACE!" Max yelled. Adam made a 'your mom' joke, so Max back handed him, making us all 'Ooh' again. You could hear the slap echo off the walls.

"Is this normal?" I asked Em. She looked at me and nodded.

"You have no idea."