Chapter 7

*Ellie's POV*

I've been thinking about my appearance lately. I want to go ahead and get a hair cut before I move from New Jersey. I'm planning on getting bangs and highlights, but keeping as much length as I can. I don't know why I want to, it's just this urge to go ahead and try something new.

So right now, I'm driving to the salon to go ahead and get it cut. Adam, Red and John are all coming tomorrow, so it will be a sort of surprise for them. I just feel like it would be good to be different and have something new about me when I move to Washington.

*Time skip to after salon cuz your author is lazy as crap*

So, I'm very pleased with my hair. She cut it shorter than I wanted at first. It's up to my shoulders now, when it had originally been down towards my waist. She had washed it with stuff to get to go back to it's original color, dark brown. It was lighter because of build up.

I have fringe now. It's like bangs, but it's choppy looking, yet it still looks good. Now I'm excited to see the guys reactions to it.

*Time skip to the next day, because I'm still lazy.*

I looked around the airport, trying to find either Adam, John or Red. No luck. My phone started ringing so I picked it up.

(A=Adam; E=Ellie)

E: Where the crap are you?

A:We're at the gate.

E:I am too, now where are you?

A:Errmmm....by the luggage belt.

E:Oh, I see a... YOUTUBE SENSATION REDVACTOR!

A: OH MY GOSH WHERE?! I NEED HIS AUTOGRAPH!

E: HE'S RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!

I hang up the phone laughing as Adam starts to 'fangirl' all over Red. A few people are staring, but he doesn't seem to mind. John, (Barney) is just looking around as if he doesn't know them. He spotted me and ran over with his luggage.

"Hey, Ellie! Nice hair," he said, pulling me into a quick hug. I hugged him back and we et go, watching as Red refused to sign Adam's forehead before they came over to us.

"Whoa. What'd you do?!" Adam asked when he saw me. I rolled my eyes and motioned for them to follow me to my car.

"I got a hair cut."

"I like it! Did you dye it? I remember your hair being lighter than that."

"I didn't dye it. It was that color because of build up crap. I actually look like you now! That part I'm not so happy about, though."

"Hey!"

"Just sayin!" I shrugged as we got to my little blue car. I helped the guys put their stuff in the trunk before getting in the drivers seat. Red sat next to me and Adam and John sat in the back. Adam pulled out his vlog camera.

"Hey guys, Sky here! And today, we're in New Jersey! Yayyy!"

"Yeahs dirts. We'res in the Newest Jerseys there is!" 'Barney' said to the camera. Red and I started talking about life at the offices, trying to tune the two crazy guys in the backseat out, but failing miserably.

"We're here to see my sister! Say 'hi,' Ellie!" Adam said, sticking the camera in my face as I tried to drive. I took one hand of the steering wheel and waved at the camera, pushing it afterwards.

"Hi, everyone. Get the camera away from me, Adam!" I hollered as he stuck it in my face again. He laughed and turned it around again to face him.

"So, yeah! We're here to help her pack up and move down to Washington with us in a week! She gets to work at the offices!" Adam cheered. He turned the camera around yet again and stuck it in Red's face, who looked at it with a fake scarred expression.

"APPLE!" he screeched, making us all start laughing.

Oh gosh. What did I get myself into?