Chapter 5

*Ellie's POV*

"Ellie... Ellie... Wake up. Ellie!"

I groaned, rolling over in the bed. Adam kept shaking me, trying to wake me up. I swatted his hands away, attempting to get him to leave me alone. He kept shaking me, despite my attempts.

"Whyyyyyy?" I asked him.

"It's your last day here. I want to take you to the offices so you can say bye to everyone." I rolled out of the bed, telling myself that I needed to get up and that Adam was right. I pushed him out of the room and grabbed a change of clothes, not really bothering to dress out today, just wearing a sweater and leggings.

I headed down the stairs, seeing Alesa holding Mason while putting breakfast together. We ate quickly before Alesa handed me Mason.

"Adam wanted to bring him to the offices today. Get him to do a video shoot," she explained. I nodded and Adam ad I headed out to the car. I strapped Mason into the back seat and got into the passenger seat. Adam drove us to the offices and we got out, bringing Mason in with us.

"Ellie! Do you have to leave?!" Red asked, running up to me. I nodded sadly and looked around.

"Yeah, but I'm gonna miss this place a lot."

"Then why can't you stay?" John asked me, coming up behind Red.

"I have a job in New Jersey. And a dog that I have to take care of." I shrugged. They just rolled their eyes.

"Who likes working? Even if it is for Notch, it's still work," Red pointed out. I nodded.

"I guess, but I need the money," I told them. Adam's head snapped over to me.

"What about working here? We need another editor." Red and John looked at me, smiling widely. I shook my head.

"It's not logical. I have never edited a video like yours in my life, so it wouldn't work out," I said. Adam shrugged.

"We had to teach Max how to edit when he came here. We could teach you."

I thought about it for a moment. It would be great to work here. This place is growing on me, and it would be great to be nearer to Adam, Alesa, and my nephew. Like I had said, I really like it here, so it would be great to live here. Start a YouTube, all that crap.

"Wait, Adam! Jin is the one who taught Max how to edit, and he left the office. Who would teach her now?" Red asked.

"I could!" Tim said. Where did he come from?

"Don't you have a lot of videos to edit? How would you find time to teach me how to edit? I don't want to get in the way of your work," I told them. He shrugged.

"Well-"

"I could come teach her," Max's voice came from behind us. We all turned around to face him and Ross, who had just come into the offices.

"Really?" I asked him. He nodded and gave me a small smile.

"It'd be good for Adam to have another editor, and everyone here seems to like you, so yeah." He shrugged and nodded at Adam.

"Wait, I couldn't start for a few weeks. I have to go back and give Notch my two weeks notice."

"Could we come with you? Help you pack your stuff up and help you come down here?" Red asked me. I shrugged.

"If you want to. I don't mind." They all smiled.

"So, me, John and Adam can come. Do you and Max want to come?" Red asked Ross. They both shook their heads.

"We can't. We have way too many videos to record for our channels. We'll come help with the office later," Ross explained. We all nodded and I looked at the three of them who are coming with me.

"Well, you guys need to buy your plane tickets."

They all looked at each other and ran off to go buy their tickets to New Jersey.

Well, looks like I'm going to move to Washington.