Chapter 20

(A/N: I'M BACK!!!! Let's see how this chapter goes, shall we? Sorry it's so short!)

*Ellie's POV*

     "Hey!" I chirped, walking into Max's flat. He smiled at me, a small, forced smile.  I raised my eyebrows at him. "What's wrong?" I asked. He sighed and grabbed my waist, pulling me towards him, resting his forehead against mine, his eyes fluttering closed.

     "We got the house," he sighed. I smiled a wide smile at him.

     "That's great!" I squealed. He sighed and shook his head again.

     "No...no. We had the location wrong, Ellie," he breathed out. I looked at him questionably as his eyes slowly opened.

     "What are you saying?" I asked him.

     "I'm saying that...Tim already gave his two weeks notice to your brother. The offices are too far away from the house, there's no way that you guys can work there if you guys move to this house."

     "So...I have to choose? I have to choose my brother and my job, or my boyfriend?" I asked him in disbelief. He shook his head quickly.

     "No! It's just...we already bought the house before we realized that it was too far away, and it's the perfect place for me and Ross to work on our channels. If you choose to stay here, then it's alright, we won't be over, we'd just be long distance. And, if that's what you want...then we can do that. But, just realize, if you were to come with us, you don't need the job anyways. I have enough to suppose us fully, and I would be happy to, but it's your choice." Max said. I just nodded my head. "Think about it?" I nodded again.

-The Next Day-

     I walk up to the office, opening the door and finding Barney and Red running around with Nerf guns, being the stupid people they are. I laughed and walked deeper into the offices, reaching my own little cubicle.

     I started up my computer, turning Minecraft on. I looked at the schedule from Adam for the day. Cops 'n' Robbers, Do Not Laugh, X-Run, Hide 'n' Seek. Simple enough, and it sounds like fun.

     "Ready to go, sis?" Adam's voice calls from over Skype.

     "Indeed, I am!" I said.

-After Recording-

     "Adam?" I said, knocking on his doorframe. He looked up at me from his computer, smiling when he saw me.

     "Yes?"

    "Umm...so, Max asked me to move in with him." I rubbed my arm, trying to calm my nerves.

    "Really?! That's great, Ellie!" Adam said. I smiled a bit at him.

     "Umm, thanks. But, uh, there's a problem." I said.

     "Which is?"

     "I can't work at the offices if I move in with them. The new house is too far away. I'm here to give my two weeks notice."