Chapter 15- Another one

HEY PEOPLE, WELCOME BACK TO MY BOOK OF VERY SLOW UPDATES!!!!

Yes, I know.

JUST ENJOY THE STORY.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kenny stood up and wiped his blood stained axe with his hand, blood dripped down onto the floor.

"HEY LOOK!" Kenny said, picking up Landon's head "I can wear this instead of the zombie head!"

(AN: YES I KNOW YOU DON'T GET PLAYER HEADS IN MINECRAFT)

Kenny pulled out Landon's brain (which was incredibly small, ha ha) and his skull, wiped off the blood and put it on his head.

"Look at this!" Kenny said "I'm a noob now!"

Preston laughed, he knew that Landon will respawn back in his tiny house with nothing left. Preston had warned Landon countless times to save extra gear in chests in case he dies, but Landon doesn't care and simply answered with "I'm too pro to die."

And now Landon's in big trouble.

"So..." Kenny asked, turning to Preston "Where exactly is my diamond armor and axe?"

Preston turned and opened his chest and pulled out Kenny's armor and axe. He turned and tossed it to Kenny.

"Thanks." Kenny said, tossing the axe that he used before into the chest and equip the new one. he also took off his old armor and equip the new one.

The old Kenny is back.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"So, wanna duel?" Kenny asked suddenly.

Preston turned in surprise "What?"

"Wanna duel?" Kenny repeated.

Preston nodded "Game on"

And so it began