Chapter 3- Prep-Time

HEY GUYZ!!!!!

We hit the Vote Goal! I can't believe we actually did it!

So Enjoy this new chapter!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Vote Goal: 5

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Preston slammed the door shut to their swamp home and looked at the pack getting ready for breakfast.

Rob was holding a piece of bread, holding an unknown potion in his other hand.

Mitch was holding a piece of steak and looking at Preston weirdly.

Jerome is holding some raw chicken and bending over the furnace.

Lachlan is drinking a bucket of milk.

Vikk is enjoying a freshly-baked cake.

"Wassup guys," Preston said, taking some of Vikk's cake.

"Where." Robs said "Exactly have you been?"

"I was killing some witches, trying to luck out some potions." Preston said, opening a chest and stuffing everything he got from the witches.

"Really?" Rob said, peering over Preston's shoulder "Got any supplies for me?"

"I got TONS, mate." Preston said, tossing Rob some glowstone dust, redstone, sugar, blaze powder and tons of potions.

Rob skillfully caught everything "Jeez, I can make TONS of speed potions"

Rob grabbed a brewing stand and started brewing.

Preston took off his armor and stuffed it in his chest, then made himself a cake and started to eat it slowly.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-5 hours ago-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"I've got 78 Speed II potions, 65 Strength II Potions and 8 Regeneration II potions." Rob said, stuffing it all into large chests.

"Great, got any of those Lingering Potions of Slowness for me?" Preston said, turning around, his lips smeared with cream.

"Yeah, here," Rob said, tossing the Potions over.

"Great," Preston said, catching it.

"Help me craft those arrows can you, Lachlan?" Preston said, tossing the potions to Lachlan.

"Sure," Lachlan said, turning to the crafting table and started crafting.

"Hey, Preston," Vikk asked suddenly, picking at the crumbs of the cake "Do you have a weapon for me? I used to have one, but I lost it."

"WHAT?!" Preston replied, shocked "HOW?!"

"Chill, it's only iron. Sharpness III." Vikk said "Can you make me an enchanted diamond one?"

"Yeah," Preston said, grabbing some diamonds and a stick, then turning to the enchantment room, "Sure,"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Sharpness II, Fire Aspect I, Unbreaking I.

Sharpness III, Smite II, Bane Of Arthropods I.

Sharpness II, Fire Aspect I, Smite II.

"90 levels. That's a lot"  Preston thought "I'm down to 24 levels."

Those 3 diamond sword got OK enchantments, but could have done better.

Sharpness IV, Fire Aspect II, Smite III, Bane Of Arthropods I and Unbreaking I.

That's good, for fighting mobs.

Preston exited the enchantment room and handed the sword to Vikk, who was cooking some steak.

"Thanks, By the way your arrows are ready." Vikk said, swinging the sword around.

Preston went off to the storage room and saw Lachlan bending over the crafting table.

Lachlan handed Preston 16 Slowness-Tipped arrows. Then passing him 8 Poison-Tipped arrows.

"They might be useful," Lachlan said "Against other players."

Preston thanked Lachlan anyway and accepted the arrows, then went off to find Rob.

Rob was, obviously, still in the lab, brewing more potions.

"Hey Rob!" Preston said, peering over his shoulder, "What are you brewing?"

"I'm making some Regeneration II potions," Rob said, "Take some."

Rob passed him 2 Regeneration II potions and a Strength II potion.

"Thanks," Preston said, grabbing the potions and stuffing them into his bag.

Man, what great friends he have.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Man, what a boring ending.

I have something to ask you guyz!

Do you all LIKE these types of chapters?

Or do you rather longer ones? 1000 words?

These are only 500-600 words chapters.

So tell me what you think in the comment section below!!!

See you all in the next chapter!

I'm sure we can hit 5 votes!