Chapter 12- Landon's here?

Umm... Hi guys?

(Dodges watermelon)

OK!!!! JUST GO STRAIGHT INTO THE STORY!!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Vote Goal: 7

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"COME ON, KENNY!" Preston laughed, pushing Kenny into the small house that they owned.

"Wait... what?" Mitch said, waking up from the table top, an imprint of the oak wood planks he was lying on on his face. "Kenny?!"

"Yea, It's me." Kenny replied and shrugged. He slapped Mitch in the back and continued on.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-I'M NOT GOING TO WRITE THIS-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After Preston took Kenny to see everyone, who all have the same expression on their faces: shocked, but happy. Rob just shrugged and told Preston someone was going to meet up with him.

Exact conversation:

"Kenny?" Rob said, stunned to see Kenny.

"Yes, It's me..." Kenny replied.

Rob shrugged and turned to Preston "Someone's looking for you."

Preston turned and stared at Rob "Really?"

Rob pointed to the Preston's room "He's up there."

Preston nodded in understanding "I'll be right up there."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Sup." Preston's 'guest' said.

Preston turned around and faced the person in front of him.

The person had a pair of earphones on. He had fair brown hair and a derpy face. He was wearing the same hoodie as Preston, just that his was a 'Ice Nation' logo instead of the Fire Nation's. he was wearing a pair of baggy black jeans and a pair of black shoes.

Preston immediately recognized him "Landon..."

Instead, Landon turned to face Kenny instead of Preston.

"So this is the guy that you were talking about, huh Preston?" Landon narrowed his eyes "Don't look very strong to me, Look at that armor." Landon poked Kenny golden leggings and iron chestplate, and pointed at his leather boots.

"I died once, I respawned, and managed to get this armor." Kenny said calmly.

"You died? well, that proves you are weaker than I thought you were." Landon mocked.

Preston saw Kenny's face change from surprise to anger "Let's PvP to see who's better than, shall we?"

Preston did a double take. Landon was a noob at PvP. He can't even kill a creeper without it detonating, he also haven't even been to the Nether before, let alone beat a pro PvP-er like Kenny.

"Game on," Landon said before Preston could stop him.

Preston backed out, too late to stop anything.

The match has begun.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!

THE RESULTS ARE OUT!!!!

THE FINAL SCORE FOR THE COMPETITION IS...

5 Ever- 293 reads, 20 votes

The Lava Mob's Quest- 171 reads, 20 votes

I WON THIS YEAR'S COMPETITION!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!