Chapter 1- The Dream

It's been two weeks since Kenny died.

But Preston remembered it as well as if it happened yesterday, and it came back to haunt him every night.

"I got it!" Kenny shouted, tossing Jerome his water bucket.

Kenny stepped forward, then it happened.

There was a click, then an explosion. Then Kenny was flung backwards, motionless.

Preston still woke up screaming every night. He still couldn't forgive himself of what had happened. His diamond armor, all of it, had Blast Protection II on it. If he had volunteered, Kenny wouldn't have died.

Preston got out of bed and looked out of his room window and at the bright full moon. A full moon, which means the witches will be here soon.

Vikk had led Preston and the rest of them to a small house in the middle of a swamp near the coliseum where Preston and Kenny had fought him and Rob.

 And it didn't help that it was the exact swamp that Kenny and Preston got the apples for their giant stack of golden apples, which Preston still own.

Preston looked at a crafting table about 200-250 blocks away, which is just a tiny speck. Preston knew it was his as there is also big wall of furnaces there, which Kenny used to smelt his gold.

Kenny. They had done so much together. Preston felt tears fill his eyes, but he wiped them away before they turned into obsidian. Lachlan literally had to sweep away stacks and stacks of obsidian fragments from the floor from the amount of crying Preston did.

Preston looked out and strafed to the left just in time to dodge a Splash Potion of Poison II that sailed through the window. There are 3 witches standing right outside his bedroom window, holding Potions of Harming II, Slowness II and Poison II.

Preston took out his heavily enchanted bow and loaded it. He looked out of the window and fired it at one of the witches, killing her instantly. Then with the second one.

The third one threw a Potion Of Poison II on Preston before he could fire his arrow at her. Preston coughed and spluttered, his heart depleting at high speeds, and stopping at half a heart. He turned and ate a golden apple behind his bedroom wall, then turned and shot the witch in the head.

He saw a pink potion floating on the ground and went to pick it up.

Preston gasped as he saw what it was. Dragon Breath.

He could make 3 Lingering potions of Slowness II. He still had it in his inventory.

He grabbed a brewing stand from Rob's room and started brewing the potions, then made himself 24 Slowness II-tipped arrows.

Suddenly, an idea formed in Preston's head. What if there were more witches out there with Dragon Breath? He could get more Potion-Tipped Arrows.

Preston opened his chest and put on his armor. Enchanted Diamond Helmet, Chest-plate, Leggings and Boots. Then his Over-powered diamond sword.

He was ready to go for a witch hunt.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-5 hours later-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Preston have nearly a stack of glowstone dust, sticks, sugar, neather wart and blaze powder. He also got 3 potions of Instant Health II, 2 potions of Regeneration and 1 more Dragon Breath.

It was time to head back home.

Preston turned and banged into someone.

It was Choco.