Chapter 14- The Duel... To the DEATH?!

2 CHAPTERS IN 1 WEEK?!

THAT HAVEN'T HAPPENED SINCE LAST YEAR NOVEMBER!

So, yes guys, 2 chapters in 1 week. Just to show you that I'm sorry for not updating for so long.

So enjoy this chapter!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Vote Goal: 7

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-  

Kenny made the first move, like he always does.

Kenny, of course, is using an axe. Just that this time he is using an un-enchanted diamond one stead of his overpowered diamond axe. He swung around and hit Landon on his way down, a critical hit.

Landon staggered backwards, aghast. Then he recovered. He charged forward with his enchanted diamond sword, and sliced it through the air.

Kenny easily jumped over the swinging sword. He somersaulted through the air and landed another critical hit.

Preston grinned while looking from the side. Kenny will definitely win this battle.

And he was right. Kenny swung around and landed another critical hit on Landon before he could react. Landon was knocked backwards and into a wall.

Kenny grinned and threw his axe on a nearby log. It swung down at such a high speed that it stuck to the wood, on its blade.

"I have no helmet, you have a diamond one." Kenny said, leaning down.

Preston gulped, this won't end well.

"I have an iron chestplate, you have an enchanted diamond one." Kenny said, grabbing the handle of his axe.

"I have golden leggings, you have iron ones." Kenny said, pulling his axe off the wooden block.

"I have leather boots, you have enchanted diamond ones." Kenny said, swinging his axe through the air a few times.

"And yet, I beat you at PvP, and you say I'm a noob?"Kenny shook his head "I was killed by a enemy's TNT trap. I was daring enough to even go for an adventure, and you?"

Kenny lifted up his axe "I hate people like you."

With that, Kenny swung his axe down onto Landon's already limp body.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-  

Alright, So any comments about this chapter?

Except that it's short :P

Hope you enjoy nonetheless and for once, I'm accepting criticism.

Please...

VOTE! COMMENT! STAY AWESOME!!!!!

Boi, when was the last time I said that...