Chapter 4- Under~The~Sea~

Ok guys, I have made a decision.

If we don't hit the vote goal within a week, I will still update.

So vote for an early update!

:P

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Diamond sword, Sharpness II, Smite III, Bane Of Arthropods II" Lachlan said, showing his sword.

"Diamond sword, Sharpness III, Fire Aspect I, Unbreaking II" Woofless said, showing his out too, grinning.

"IRON sword, Sharpness II, Knockback I" Mitch said helplessly, unsheathing his weak sword.

"Diamond axe, Sharpness V, Knockback II, Fire Aspect II" Jerome said, grinning.

Preston felt another pang of guilt in his chest. Kenny.

"TBNRfrags?" Jerome asked, "What are your enchantments?"

Preston looked at Vikk, who had already gone, then at his beloved diamond sword and read the enchantments out.

"Sharpness V, Fire Aspect II, Smite V, Bane Of Arthropods V, Knockback II, Looting III, Sweeping edge III, Unbreaking III" Preston said, his voice cracking.

Kenny.

Preston looked up, and saw everyone staring at Preston in awe.

"HOW?!" They all said at the same time, shocked at how overpowered his sword is.

"Well, guess who is the winner here." Rob said, tossing Preston a Strength II potion and a Notch Apple.

"Now, bow check for who gets the Speed II and Invisibility II potion." Rob said, grinning.

Preston remembered how much Rob's bow hurt when he was fighting him.

Kenny.

The voices. They're uncontrollable.

Kenny Kenny Kenny.

"Power V, Flame II, Punch I, Unbreaking III, Infinity I" Rob said, pretending to load his bow with a Harming II- Tipped Arrow.

"Whelp, you won," Vikk said, about to hand Rob the potions...

"Wait," Preston said, "I won,"

"Oh, did you?" Rob said, "tell us your enchantments then,"

"Power V, Flame II, Punch II, Unbreaking III, Infinity I," Preston said, Kenny.

Kenny

"Here," Rob said, passing him the potions, then they all left to go on with their jobs.

Preston looked at the schedule on the wall of their tiny wooden hut. Fishing.

He went and grabbed his fishing rob. Kenny's Fishing Rod.

Luck Of The Sea III, Lure III, Unbreaking III.

Kenny.

Preston went out into the rain. Good, rain is the best weather to fish. There is a 20% more chance to catch something.

(VOTE IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT! :P)

Preston walked for a few meters to a grassland biome, then arrived at a giant sea.

Preston threw his fishing rod into the sea. Kenny's fishing rod.

Almost immediately, he caught something. A Name Tag.

He repeated the procedure again. A salmon.

A puffer fish.

A fish.