Three : New Place

Start from the beginning

Lily said with tears in her eyes , Linda looked at her with sadness , she didn't want to tell her that Roman has been calling her everyday since he left to make sure that she's fine , and to make her pass by to see if Lily is fine .

Linda reached and took the envelop from Lily's hand , then she brought her into a crushing hug . Lily let the tears fell from her eyes , this woman has been kind to her since the day Roman left .

Lily pulled back from the hug wiping her tears with the back of her hands , she looked at Linda and smiled weakly at her .

" I will miss you , Linda "

" I will miss you too , honey . Take care of yourself "

" This is my new address , I thought I should give it to you too "

Lily said pulling out a small paper from her bag

" Visit me sometime "

Lily whispered as she hugged Linda once more , Linda nodded as she hugged her back .

" Be safe "

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

After 4 hours of driving , Lily parked her her car in front of her new building , her appartment was on the eighth floor . She sighed and got out of her car slowly , she opened the back door abd got her camera bag and her suitcases . She locked her car and started to walk towards the building .

All of her furniture and her things has arrived yesterday and had been put in her appartment . She walked inside the elevator and pressed the eighth floor .

When the elevator stopped at her floor , she opened the door and got out . She walked to her new appartment and got the key out of her jeans with difficulty , she carried her cases again with the camera bag on her back .

She walked inside the small appartment seeing that everything was in its places , just like she told them .

She dragged her suitcases down the hall and to the bedroom , she knew that being in a new place will take time to adabt in

She dragged her suitcases down the hall and to the bedroom , she knew that being in a new place will take time to adabt in .

She walked to the bedroom and started to put her things in it , she placed her camera on the desk along with her laptop and other things .

After an hour of arranging her room and putting everything in place , she looked at the room and admired it , she smiled at her making , she had always liked that style of design .

Deciding to take a shower , Lily waked into the bathroom and took her clothes off

Deciding to take a shower , Lily waked into the bathroom and took her clothes off . She walked to the shower , she closed her eyes and let the water run down her body thinking about what her life will be after this moment and after this new life .

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Roman's POV

I let the smoke of the cigerette out of my mouth as I lifted the vodka glass gulping it down my throat . Mess .. everything is an actuall mess .

Since I've left Lily it became a mess , I looked at the woman beside me on the hotel bed . She was sleeping on her stomach , her back was bare and the thin white sheet covering her lower body .

Is this how I planned to forget my feelings for Lily ? By having sex with any woman comes before my eyes ? No , that's not me . That's not what Lily would want me to be .

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone , I reached and grabbed it from the nightstand . I looked at the ID and saw that it was Linda , by neighbour , the woman that considered me as her son . She doesn't call me , she always wait for me to call her .

" Hey , Linda .. What's wrong ?" I answered eagerly .

" Nothing is wrong , son . I just wanted to tell you that .. Lily , she left . She moved out this morning . She left an envelop to you and told me to give it to you when you get back "

Linda's words broke my heart , that's not what I wanted , that's not how I planned things to go .

" Why the hell did she move out , Linda ?!" I yelled making the whore beside me scream and jump from the bed .

" I remember that she said something about a new job , she went to an interview 2 weeks ago , I guess she was accepted and she had to go , son "

I can hear the sadness in her voice , I closed my eyes for a second , trying to control myself and gather my thoughts together , I was afraid of something , I was afraid that she would know .

" She didn't know the truth , Linda , right ?" I asked slowly .

Linda sighed before she replied " No , son . She didn't know that you didn't leave , she never knew that you were at a hotel , just a few blocks away from her " 

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

Tell me what you think about the chapter guys .

I will try to update soon ❤

Vote and comment ❤