16

Seorin's POV

I got my chauffeur to drive me to my usual boutique store located in Gangnam.

I was greeted by many staffs there , I entered with them bowing to me and obviously I bowed back as well since it would be disrespectful for me to not bow back.

" Do you have any Navy coloured dress or gown ? " She smiled and nod , she proceeded to walk to one of the rack filled with many various coloured dresses designed by various famous designers.

She passed to me a beautiful navy dress with shiny gold details on it. The back of the dress is cut out into a heart shape , to show off my back.

I smiled at it , " This is the right one. " She ushered me in to the fitting room to try on the gown. After I put on , I walked out and all of their jaws dropped.

" This dress is made for you ! You look stunning ! " One of the staff said , I didn't believe , thinking that they are trying to suck up to me.

I looked into the mirror to be welcomed by a reflection of myself in the navy gown.

A smile appeared on my face , it's a really beautiful piece of dress. I'm really happy with it , it's something I would wear for the rest of my life if I have to.

I changed out of the dress and wore my uniform back. The staff helped me to carry the dress to the cashier and she helped me wrap it up in a beautiful gold box with lace details on it and finished off with a gold ribbon.

I carried the box into the car and smiled at it.

He then proceeded to bring me to a famous designer shop to get my shoes to pair it with the dress.

It's a shoe made by Stuart Weitzman , a famous shoe maker. It's a gold stilettos , with a gold rose at the front of it.

I tried it on and it fits me perfectly , I didn't want to spend a ton of money on my outfit for the ball today since It's a waste of money.

" It's O- " My chauffeur cut me off and proceed to buy the shoes. " This is a gift from me to you. " He smiled as he passed me the shoes.

His like a father to me , he drove me around since I was a really young child. He often brought me to ice cream place to eat ice cream and his the one that taught me that being rich doesn't mean you look down on others'.

His like my biological father that taught me many precious life values. Values that are only taught by true men.

" Do you want to eat some ice cream ? " He asked and I gladly agreed to it. I've been a huge fan of ice cream because of him. My parents never allowed me to taste ice cream because according to them it's made by cheap ingredients.

What logic is that ?

He drove me to my usual ice cream place , it's not those luxurious ice cream place you see in dramas. It's those ice cream carts located usually in the parks , with benches near by.

Those might be cheap but it's truly made with love.

The ice cream is made by the old man himself , the recipe came from his late wife. Listening to his story truly made me felt touched , knowing that the recipe of the ice cream is that important to him , it made a consumer like me felt as if the ice cream taste so much better.

I ordered an ice cream served with a cone. The flavour of the ice cream is strawberry , my favourite flavour all time.

He served me the ice cream with a smile. I gladly took it and smiled back at him.

" Your a really special girl. " He said to me , " I'm very sure your prince charming is waiting for you somewhere. " I chuckled and thanked him.

My prince charming huh ? who is it ? Exo's Baekhyun ? or Big Bang's Seungri ? Or Produce 101's Jihoon ?

My chauffeur drove me home and I quickly took a quick bath before changing into my gorgeous , navy gown.

I tied my hair into a curly updo. I then curled the feelers hanging off from the side of my head.

I applied make up , such as eyeliner , eyebrows , highlight , eyeshadow , foundation , blushed , contour and lipstick. ( her make up is in the media )

I looked into the mirror with a confident smile , I'm proud to say that i looked so fine today.

I wore a diamond necklace that my grandmother left for me before she passed on. It means a lot to her because it's bought with the money my grandfather saved when they weren't wealthy.

That's why i'm wearing it today , because according to her , my grandfather fell in love with her at his first sight of her and it helped them find love.

Thats what i'm trying to do , to win Jeon Jungkook's heart.

I walked to the door to wear my shoes. I put on my ear rings too. I smiled as I looked up at the sky , Would i really find my love today ?

I got in the car , as the car drove away , I looked out the window to see a brightly lit view of Gangnam. I'm glad to live in Seoul , and is a citizen of Korea.

As I reached the venue of the event , I got out of the car to see many luxurious looking statues around. I bet if I bring Nami here , she would run around and bumped into all of the statues and break it.

I mean she's Nami , what can't she do ?

I walked into the ball room to see everyone with masks on. I wore a White mask with gold details around it.

I looked around , trying to find Jungkook when the music starts to play and everyone began dancing.

One guy scooped me off the floor and spin me around like i'm some sort of toddler and his my dad.

I walked to the next guy and he smiled at me before holding my waist. He seemed really familiar , What if his , Jeon Jungkook ?

" What's your name ? " He just simply walked away and disappeared into the crowds filled with good looking people.

I didn't managed to get his name , or anything about him. But he did sure felt familiar.

I'm going to find you , Jeon Jungkook.

20th April 2017

I wrote a new chapter because today is a happy day ! My school's choir got Silver for the biggest performing arts festival in my country and I did my examination pretty well today and I even talked about Kpop and Kdrama to my teacher and she seemed to like my ideas.

So yeah ! Wish me luck for the rest of my exams ! :)

and All the best for your upcoming exams !