9

Seorin's POV

I heard beeping sounds , I could see bright lights shining in my eyes.

Am I alive or dead ?

I felt my body moving , but the question is moving into where ?

I heard Jin.

I heard Jin's whimpering , " Seorin-ah , I could give you everything and anything just please , Please , Please just wake up. "

I wanted to open my eyes and told him that i'm awake but I can't. My whole body is paralysed.

" Seorin-ah , I'm so sorry that i'm such a bad big brother. I didn't give you everything you needed since young , I didn't provide you with love and I wasn't there when you needed me the most. I'm so sorry. " My eyes became teary listening to him talk.

" Seorin-ah , you can hear me right ? That's why your crying. " I can , I can hear you.

I just wanted to tell him so many things but I can't move. I wanted so bad to wake up and hug him and tell him his the best big brother anyone can ever ask for.

It's torture to hear your love ones suffering , thinking everything is their fault and your not there to help. Your just one feet away but it seemed so far.

Oppa , please stay strong. I'm trying hard to open my eyes.

Jin's POV

I See tears rolling down Seorin's cheeks. The doctor told me that she's awake and she can hear whatever I said but she can't move because she's in coma.

I know that she can hear me but I wanted so bad for her to stand up and hug me , telling me she love me just like what she did a few days ago.

" Seorin-ah , please wake up. If you wake up , Oppa will agree that your more goodlooking than me. Your like an art , a sculpture or even a sculpture in the museum. " I held her hands , " But please just wake up. "

Minutes passed , Hours passed , Days passed but she's still not opening her eyes and telling me it's okay.

Everyday without fail , I would come to her ward and tell her stories about my day. Hoping one day she would wake up and answer me.

I had a pretty rough day today , I was so tired that I slept in work and got scolded badly.

I laid my head on Seorin's bed railing , Without knowing my eyes shut my itself and I fell into a deep sleep.

I felt someone touching my head , I opened my eyes and saw Seorin chuckling while playing with my hair.

" Oppa , your Awake ! " She smiled , " You slept for a really long time. " She pouted and I just chuckled. Is this for real ? Is Seorin really awake ?

Suddenly I felt someone touching me , " Excuse me sir , I have to feed Seorin. " I looked at Seorin and realised she's not awake.

Her meaning of feed is to inject food nutrients into her blood stream so that she would receive nutrients.

So all of that was just a dream.

After the nurse went out , I stared at Seorin's face. Seorin isn't the prettiest girl out there , she doesn't have the most define features out there , but she's the most beautiful in my eyes.

" Oppa , I'm hungry. " I dig my ear to make sure I didn't misheard , I stared at Seorin and I was right , her eyes were opened.

" Oppa , I'm awake ! " She smiled , " I could hear everything you said for the past few weeks but I couldn't reach at all. "

I can't believe my baby sister is awake.

I hugged her , " It's so tight ! " She tried squirming her way out of my hug.

She chuckled , " Oppa , Your ugly. " I chuckled ,
" Kim Seorin , your the prettiest and rarest sculpture in the museum. " Her eyes widened , " What's wrong with you ? "

She touched my forehead , " Your not sick though. "

I smiled , " I'm sick in my heart because of you. You were in coma for the past few weeks and caused me to sleep in work and lost weight. " She pouted.

" Aigoo , Oppa you look so dead. " I chuckled , " Kim Seorin your finally back. " She smiled and nod.

Seorin's POV

I Can't believe after thousands of attempts to wake up , I finally did.

Jin looked pretty dead I must say , even uglier than how he usually looks.

Hearing whatever he said for he past weeks made me have a connection with him. I guess you can say , I became more of a crybaby towards him ?

I started acting like an actual Baby sister to him.

He smiled at me , " Kim Seorin , For the past few weeks , I've been thinking about it. Your growing older and older and I just realised how big you are now. "

" Mom and Dad aren't always by your side , but oppa is always here for you , so if your ever sick or need any advice i'm always here for you alright ? don't keep anything to yourself. " Tears welled up in my eyes , and I cried to him.

The truth is revealed , The once over-confident Kim Seorin now became a Crybaby.

" Since When are you such cry baby ? " I shrugged ,
" Oppa , What date is it today ? " He stared at his watch , " 21st August. "

Doesn't it mean , I missed the performance with Jungkook ?

I shot up , " Im going to school. " He shook his head , " No going to school until your fully heal. " I pouted , " But I promised my friend that I will perform with him. "

" Him ? Kim Seorin , How old do you think you are ? You aren't that old yet ! " I rolled my eyes , " You just said that you realised how big I became. "

" But it doesn't mean you can date. " I pouted , " I didn't say that I'm dating. " He frowned , " But still your performing with a boy. "

" And your a boy. " He frowned , " But i'm your brother , so it's different. " I pout , " But My teacher is a boy. " He frowned , " It's different too. "

" That's called unreasonable. " He sighed , " Kim Seorin , Im not being unreasonable but your my baby sister how can I let you be with boys without knowing what they are like ? "

" I don't have such bad taste. " He chuckled , " I know but still , " I frowned , " Oppa , I'm old enough to know who is bad and good. " He sighed and nodded , " Fine. "

" So I can leave to go to school now ? " He shook his head , " Not now , maybe tomorrow. " I cheered , I lied on my bed and smiled.

Suddenly I thought about Jungkook's Girlfriend.

" Where is my phone ? "

15th April 2017

how many chapters did i update today ? HAHAAHA