13

Seorin's POV

I Kept Bugging Jungkook , I felt like He has a reason. behind him avoiding me but he doesn't want to say it. It just made me even more curious.

I walked to him , " Tell me why are you avoiding me , I have the rights to know. " He smirked , " Do you really want to know ? " I nod.

" Since you want to know , don't blame it on me. " I nod , " I never really loved you , it was all a game. The kiss yesterday was nothing to me , and you ? your definitely not even worth my time. "

I don't know how to feel , am I supposed to feel disappointed in him ? or sad ? or mad ?

He walked away like it's nothing , I guess it's just all one-sided.

I walked out of the class room with a heavy heart , It's all my fault. If I didn't asked , I would have not know the reason and I wouldn't be this upset and having my whole day ruined.

But then again , It's better to know the truth than to not know after knowing something is off.

I walked to the washroom. The washroom is like my second home , it's where I would go most of the time if i'm upset other than the rooftop.

I looked in the mirror to see a deadly looking female that is bawling.

I smirked , " It's all your fault , Kim Seorin. You fell into his deadly trap and fell in love , fell hard in love with him. "

A tear rolled down my cheeks , I looked so pathetic.

I washed my face and applied a thick layer on my make up to cover up all the puffy and red features on my face.

I took a deep breath before exiting the washroom. As the door opened , A huge crowd of people were walking in a direction , opposite of where I wanted to go.

School is extra crowded today due to some Chuseok celebration we have in school today. All classes are assigned to go to the hall and assemble.

" Hi everyone , it's principal speaking. The school will be celebrating Chuseok today , as it's a very important event in Korea. " He smiled , " I hope all of you would use this chance and spend some time with your family and friends. "

He ended the speech before he walked off the stage and the whole programme started.

One of the performance is me performing on stage with Jungkook since we didn't managed to perform a few days ago.

" Seorin ! " The teacher ushered me to the backstage to get ready for the performance. A figure suddenly appeared beside me , my heart raced so quickly and my palms became sweaty.

I took big breaths to calm myself down.

" Next performance is by our own students , Jeon Jungkook and Kim Seorin ! " The curtains opened and the crowd started cheering.

" We will be performing a piece by Joy and Sungjae , It is named as , Young Love. " I said into the mike before walking to the center of the stage , along with Jungkook.

" Nan geudae bagge mollayo
Nae mameun geudaen aneunji moreuneunji nan gunggeumhaeyo
Nan eolmankeum saranghaneunji
Molla. " I sang without looking at the crowd.

My heart raced knowing who is going to start singing , the guy that hurt me and cheated my feelings. His performing with me , performing a love song even.

" Ggug mareul haeya anayo?
Nae mameun geudaen moreuneunji nal arajwoyo
Na jeongmal geudaen saranghaeyo. " He smiled at the crowd which caused students to scream with happiness.

My heart tightened , everything became blur.

" Urin eoryeo jogeum himdeureodo
Ajig uriegen manheun sigani ittjyo
Du sonjabgo dulman bogo cheoncheonhi gaja seoreoreul ihaehaja
Sarangeun wollae eorin geoya eori- "

I didn't managed to finish the song before everything became black.

Jungkook's POV

" Urin eoryeo jogeum himdeureodo
Ajig uriegen manheun sigani ittjyo
Du sonjabgo dulman bogo cheoncheonhi gaja seoreoreul ihaehaja
Sarangeun wollae eorin geoya eori- "

I was singing half way when I heard a loud thump and everyone started sounding shocked.

I looked over at Seorin and realised she fainted.

I started to panic. Without thinking , I carried her bridal style and ran to the nearest hospital by feet.

I tried catching my breath as I asked the nurse to check Seorin in to a hospital ward. She was moved to a hospital ward and the doctor went to check on her.

" She over panicked so she felt dizzy and thus , resulted in her fainting. It happened because she was too panicked. She should wake up within an hour or so. " I thanked the doctor and entered the ward.

I sat beside her bed , staring at her face.

" You should really take care of yourself. How are you going to live without me around you anymore ? " I sighed , " Kim Seorin , your always falling ill. What if you fell ill at the wrong time and your sent to the emergency room again ? "

" Please stay healthy. " I held onto her hand , " So that I can leave without having to worry about you and thinking about how you are doing in Seoul. "

She started shifting around her position and I released her hand and ran out of the hospital ward. I didn't want her to know I'm the one that saved her.

I saw her opening her eyes and trying to sit straight up. She's struggling so much and I just want to run there to help her but what will she do when I have to leave ?

She smiled to herself , " I can't believe I dreamt about him , even if it's a dream , it felt real. I know it can't be reality since he hates me now but , " She played with her fingers , " But I know that that's how he will treat his future girlfriend. "

She sighed , " I can't believe your so stupid to fall hard for him and actually believed everything he said. Every actions he did to you is all a lie , Kim Seorin and your such a fool to believe every word he said thinking it's his genuine feelings. "

She pouted , " But despite it all , "

" Why do I still think of you and love you despite knowing that you didn't truly love me ? "

17th April 2017