14

Seorin's POV

I Went home by myself , hiding from Jin the fact that I was admitted to the hospital. I secretly walked to the door and opened the door , but curse the old door.

The door literally squeaked as I entered and I tried hiding my hospital paper bag. He smiled , " Seorin , welcome ba- " his eyes diverted onto the paper bag that i'm holding and he literally freaked out.

He ran to me , checking every corner of my body. That sounds pervertic but your pervertic.

" WHY ARE Y- ARE YOU OKAY ?! " I nod , He frowned , " What happened ? " his face became ten times darker.

" I fainted due to panic. " He sighed , " Do you need to rely on me so much ? what would you do if your crossing the road and you faint ? do you know how dangerous that is ?! " He screamed at me.

This is the first time i've ever seen him screamed.

" You know what , eat your dinner and rest. " He said as he massaged his temples. I nodded and walked to the dinner table.

After I ate finish , I walked to my room. Walking past the Kitchen to see Jin sitting by the kitchen table , placing his hand on his chin with a stern face.

I laid on my bed , did I cause harm to Jin ?

" Hey Rinnie. " Nami walked into my room with a smile , " Why am I not surprise that you would burst into my room door anytime , literally. " She laughed , " Cause I'm Na Nami. "

She sat beside me , " What's up ? " I sighed and told her everything about what happened and she was like woah.

" Seriously though , Ju- " She covered her mouth , I looked at her suspiciously. " Ju what ? " She shook her head , " I can't tell you today , Not today. " I pout , " Meanie. "

" I can't believe I screwed up today's performance. " I laid on the bed and placed my arm on my forehead. She laid beside me , " You did well. " She looked at me and smiled , " You have a nice voice and I'm proud of my friend. "

I smiled and hugged her , " That's why your my bestie. " She chuckled , " And that's why best friends judge each other because we compliment each other as well. "

I sat up , " What should I do still ? Jin is mad at me. " She sighed , " Give him some time , I'm pretty sure Jin chill rather quickly. "

I shrugged , " I just didn't want anymore conflict between us , especially since his like a mom and a dad to me. " She nods , " That's true since your parents are ne- " She covered her mouth.

" It's okay , I'm used to it. " She sighed , " Are they coming back for Chuseok ? " I shook my head , " I don't think so. " She patted my back , " My mom say that if you want to come to Daegu with us , you can. you can ask Jin too. " I shook my head , " It's your family time , I don't want to be an outsider and ruin it. "

" Your like a family member to me. Remember ? We are best friends. " I smiled , " But still , I don't want to interrupt your family trip. " She pout , " Really ? Even if you see this face ? " I laughed , " Your face just makes me want to not go even more. "

She smacked me , " That's so offensive but only your allowed to say that to me. " I chuckled , " You look like a hot chick. " She smiled , " And you look like a cold chick. "

" What's with chicks ? " I laughed and shrugged.

" The return of Jisung. " She laughed , " Who is Jisung ? " I shrugged , " Just randomly thought of that name. " She gave me a weird stare.

" Your so weird , why am I friends with you ? " I smiled , " Because i'm just too irresistible. " She laughed , " I felt like Jin would appear and say your living in a bubble. "

I chuckled , " Are you sure you don't want to go to Daegu with us ? " I nod and pouted , " Don't give me that face , it's scary. " She smacked me and glared at me.

" I guess in a way , we are really Sisters by heart. " I smiled , " Yeah , Remember how we first met ? " I nod , " You literally glared at me just because I say that I'm pretty. " She laughed , " Cause I hate people that lies. " I glared at her.

" And I hate people with the name Na Nami. " She glared at me , " At least I'm not overly confident at a face that isn't worth the confidence. " My eyes widened , " Na Nami ! " She laughed.

" Let's seriously stay friends forever , your the only person that I can trust and really show my true weird personality to. " I smiled , " Seriously though , There's never once when I can show my real self because I have fear of my peers judging me. "

" I didn't know you felt that way , Nami. " She smiled , " I guess I'm just too good at acting. " She sighed.

" In the future , No matter what happens , Just know that Kim Seorin is here for you ! " She chuckled and looked at the time , " Got to go , it's getting late. " I nodded and she left.

After she left , the whole atmosphere dropped from 100 to 0 in a split second. How can someone made such an impression to my room ?

I sat on my bed , staring at the other photo frame just beside my family photo.

It's a photo of Nami and I when we were younger , thinking back , it made me realised how much we've grown. I realised how much I've relied on Nami and I didn't realised it at all.

I smiled , I'm so glad to have Nami as a friend. No she's not just a friend , she's a family. She's more important to me than just a friend , or a best friend. She's like my soulmate that I didn't have love interest for , sometimes I just think of her as a piñata. She seemed to be just filled with candies since she can be sweet at some point of time.

But the rest of the time she's just filled with plain rubbish , that's why she's Na Nami.

But nonetheless , I have so many things I want to express my gratitude to her for but Let's just summarise it.

Na Nami , I'm sorry for making fun of your name for the past years we've been friends for. You've been a big part of my life , your more important than a boyfriend , and I would be more than glad to choose Na Nami over a boy.

We did so many silly things.

Silly pictures and crazy times , sisters at heart and partners in crime.

I hope I will never lose you , Na Nami.

18th April 2017