gabriela, mi pequeña estrella
no me olvides que no nos desmoronaremos.
eres mi alegría, y mi bebé,
esperemos que nos veamos de nuevo,
bueno, tal vez,
te amo, hermosa

i cried a lot. i don't think i have any more tears. that's okay though, because one day im gonna be with my father and i'll be the happiest little girl. until then, i better be ready for school in the morning.

it's gonna be a rough day tomorrow.
-----------------------

my alarm woke me up, and i decided to get up and shower.

i put on my clothes, and did my makeup.

it's a shame that i need to wear makeup  to make myself feel pretty. dad says im beautiful, so i believe it. i run downstairs to grab a piece of toast with jelly or something.

there, i see everyone at the table laughing and smiling. when i get there i notice that they stopped. of course, i don't look. im gonna grab my toast, get my bag and go.

i quickly eat the toast, and walk towards the door.

mom clears her throat. "demi is gonna drive you today. i have a meeting for work." she says. i rolled my eyes.

"im walking." i said with a blank expression.

"it's freezing, honey. no you're not. you could freeze to death out there." she said. i turned around.

"id rather freeze and die than to be in a car with demetria." and with that, i walked out the door slamming the door behind me. i smirked on my way out.

i was 10 minutes into walking, so basically half way to school, when i saw a car slow down next to me. the window let down and it revealed demetria's face.

"get in the car, slut. it's freezing." she said. i kept walking. eventually i said something.

"you call me the slut, but im not the one being talked about in magazines for spreading my legs for any boy that comes by." i said smirking and giving a slight smile.

she scoffs and speeds off. i rolled my eyes and chuckled.

about 5 minutes later, i heard my twitter noise go off. apparently demi just posted.

"demi lovato {@/ddlovato}- just thought i should post some pictures of gabriela! isn't she so cute #transformationtuesday"

included in the tweet, was a naked picture of me as a baby, and one of me now.

i stopped and barely noticed the tear that escaped my face. you can see the red marks on my body and everything. im exposed to the world.

my nudes.

how could she? what the hell!

i threw my phone against the brick wall next to me, causing it to shatter. it sat there lifeless, and well, i decided to join it. i sat down, and cried into my knees.

those pictures were so gross. i have no butt or boobs, and i look absolutely disgusting. why would she do that?

i realized that 20 minutes had passed and im late to ms. dixon's class once again. i ran the rest of the way to school instead of walking.

as soon as i reached the classroom, i opened the door and looked at everyone and smiled.

they all looked away and started whispering to each other. they were talking while looking at me and their phones.

they saw the pictures.

i quietly walked to my seat and somebody stopped me, and said "hey dirty girl, wanna send me some more nudes on snapchat?" i rolled my eyes and looked away as the group of guy friends laughed and slapped each other up.

its gonna be a longggggg day.
--------------------------------------
everything's happening so fast. nobody appears to want to talk to me. it's amazing how i went from the most popular girl in school to a freak in less than an hour.

during lunch, all the tables were filled so i went outside in the courtyard and sat by myself.

time has passed and it's now math time. im not feeling it. i changed into a hoodie and some sweatpants. i can hide my face easier with the hoodie.

i walked into math and walked straight to the back. i didn't greet valderrama or anything. i just walked away.

during class i didn't answer anything. it wasn't on purpose. i couldn't focus. when reality smacks you in the face...

"gabriela?" he said to me. i looked up.

"you've been day dreaming my whole class and you haven't answered one single question." he said.

i shrugged. he raised an eyebrow and began to speak. "see me after class" he said to me. i nodded and put my head down on my desk. i quickly fell asleep.

i heard the bell ring, and i woke up with the quickness. i began to walk out, but mr. v had called my name and that when i remembered.

"gabi, what's going on?" he said to me.

i shook my head. "im gonna have a chat with your parents. you can leave since you don't seem to want to talk with me at all." he seemed a bit sad but i turned around and left.

i spotted a black car, which is my moms. i ran to the back of the building without her seeing me, and decided to stay there for a while. well, i mean that's fine because i have no phone and she can't find me or track me at all.

i laid there and played with my fingers for a while before falling asleep. the ground isn't that comfy, but i hate being home. who cares?
----------------------------
a/n- comment, vote, etc.