before the table could settle, the bell rang and that means that it was math time. great!

i walked off to math and greeted my favorite teacher ever.

"hey, valderrama!" i said to my math teacher. he gave me a fist bump, and we exploded it. i giggled and took my seat.

"i have a question for you... who can simplify 2x+4x+2-6+4y-2y+6" he asked.

i immediately raised my hand.

"yes, favorite student?" i smiled and gave the answer, "6x+2+2y" i said.

"correeeeccct!" he said and handed me the candy bucket. i grabbed a lollipop and began to open it. now you guys know why i love math.

btw, this dude isn't sketchy. it's not one of those teacher and student sex relationship or anything. he's just a really chill dude and we happen to like a lot of the same things. he's a cool teacher.

soon enough, the day was over. i ran outside to my mom's car. i smiled and got in. "hey mama." i said as she held my hand and started to pull off.

"hey baby girl, how was your day sweetie?" she said. "it was amazing as always. let's just hope you know who doesn't ruin it..." i said mumbling the last part biting my nail.

"i don't understand why you two don't get along. you both are perfectly nice girls." she said sighing.

"mommy, you don't understand. demi is just a child who is jealous and that's why she hates me. she doesn't like me because she thinks you like me better." i said annoyed.

"now now, that's not true honey and you know it. when we get home, we're all going to have a chat okay?" she said softly. "yeah, whatevs" i said kind of giggling. she smirked and rolled her eyes. i looked out the window the whole ride home.

-------------------------
i got home and went straight to my room. i took out my phone as i was getting a call from my daddy.

me: hey dad!
dad: hey, baby. how's my little girl doing today?
me: i'm doing great today! my day was amazing. now, how about you? how are you doing?
dad: i'm doing well, hermosa. but, here's the thing. i want to hear more about you than me, so tell me... what's been on your mind lately?
me: well, demi is still being a bit mean to me. i just hate that it's like that. well, not really... tbh i hate her. daddy...?
dad: yes?
me: why can't i come and live with you? please? it's just that i hate it here with demi and i don't want to be here. i love and miss you so so much dad!

i started to tear up.

dad: listen, hermosa. i love you so much, and you know that, but i can't see you and i don't have custody at all. things went down that you just don't understand. i long to see you and your beautiful face every day. i will eventually see you, i will always keep trying just don't forget that i love you. one day the fighting will be over and i'll get to see you my beautiful. one day.
me: dad, i love you so so much and im gonna try hard too. i will never forget about you, papi. te amo.
dad: tratar bien a su familia. te amo bebé. tenga una buena noche. (treat your family well. i love you baby girl. have a good night.)
me: también te amo papi te echo de menos. noche! (i love you too, dad. i miss you. night!)

and with that, i hung up. i went into my bathroom. i noticed that most of my makeup was dripping off of my face since i was sobbing.

i really do miss my papi. yes, i know spanish. i was taught growing up. he's mexican. i love him so much and i am gonna fight to be with him. i'll bring it up at dinner tonight.

--------------------------------
"gabriela! dinner!" mom called up the stairs. i finished putting on clothes after my shower and started brushing my hair while going down the stairs.

"gabi, can you put the plates on the table?" mami asked. "si, mami" i said. i grabbed the 6 plates for dallas, demi, maddie, mom, eddie, and me and placed them on the table. while walking i heard maddie whisper to dallas and demi.

"there they go, speaking spanish" they giggled.

"jajaja. loco porque no puedes hablar español? (hahaha. mad because you can't speak spanish?) i said smirking.

if you didn't get it, only mom and i can speak spanish. they've never been taught spanish, so that's what's up.

let's just hope that this talk at dinner goes well. that's all of my worries.

---------
a/n
-comment, vote, etc.
stay strong!
qotc: what's your favorite demi song?