Starting school&Bully's

"I don't want to go to school!" I yell at Daddy. There going to pick on me and Maddie. "Mommy said you have to go, and maybe you and Maddie can make friends" I run up to my room and sit there mad till I fall asleep. ===Next day=== I can't say how it happened but I'm just going to say there was a lot of kicking and yelling, and Daddy even had to call Klaus to compel me to come to school. Daddy dressed me in a diaper,a pink long sleeve dress with a black bow on it,and pig tails. Maddie is in like the same thing but blue. Also Maddie made a friend with in 5 mins,so now I'm in school with so many people. "Watch it" a group of boys push me and knock my books out my hand. I bend over and hear laughing. "You wear diaper,Freak!" A girl yells out and people laugh. She pushes me and so do some other girls. "She's ugly too" "She's the girl,back of Sophia" I hear someone say. "Harry she's a Freak, and she needs to learn that not ok" I feel the girl punch me. I wants my Daddy😢 I feel someone kick me,making me fall. ~~~3hour~~~ I run to my room,just getting home from school with Maddie. I run past something in my room and scrap my leg,for some reason it felt good. I go to my art stuff and find scissors. I cut all the up and down my arm. "Nooooooooooooo!Stoooooop!" I look to the door and see Maddie,I slam the door,and drop to the floor crying. "Princess?let me in please" oh no daddies going to find out. The door opens and Daddy comes in."I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry" Daddy hugs me and says nice thing and I fall to sleep ~~~20min~~~
3 person POV.
After putting Yazmin and Maddie to sleep,Stefan calls Caroline to tell her what happened, and she was so upset.

++++++Note++++
I kinda want Harry to be a love interest for Yazmin