Scary movie

Damon and I made up💖I'm so happy I have both of my brothers now,oh and they stayed with me all day🙌I've been so happy all day about it. "Alright Princess movie time" "what movie?" "Split,you said you wanna watch a grown up movie right Baby?" "yeah let's watch it!" I say happy sitting between my brothers. ~~~After movie~~~ Ahhhh! That was so scary,what if he comes for me? "Princess are you ok? Your shaking" "I'm fine Steffy" "Let's go then bed time" Damon carries me to my room and they tuck me in say love you and leave and I fall asleep  scared.
~~~Dream ~~~
No! He got me! The bad guy from Split got me! "Let me go!" He just sits there and smiles creepy at me. He comes over nere me,with a knife! "No please don't" He was about to stab me but then it starts to fade
~~~~End dream~~~~
I wake up screaming,and wet. What if he's here? "Princess?" Stefan and Damon come in. What if they try to kill me? "Baby what's wrong?" Stefan go's to touch me but I move away fast. "don't touch me!" I run down stairs to the TV room.
3d person POV.
"We shouldn't have let her watch that Stef" "I know,she's scared,and won't even let me touch her" "Maybe if we put on Barney she won't be scared,it's her favorite" "Good idea Damon,but she's wet we have to change her" "I'm not fighting with her,we'll change her when she's not scared or falls asleep" "Alright" They walk down stairs to find there little baby sister crying, knees to her chest.
Yazmin POV.
I hear the TV turn on and see my brothers putting on Barney. I sit crisscrossed on the couch now watching Barney not being scarred by...by,what was i scared of again? I don't even know,I'm to happy because of Barney to remember and I'm tired to. I feel someone pick me up,i look up to see Stefan. He puts my pacifier in my mouth and starts to rock me. That night I feel asleep in my Steffys arms next to my Damon😪

*****Note*****
Split was kinda scary lol,anymore ideas?

The Vampire Diaries fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें