Store&The Move

Daddy,Mommy,Baba,and I just got to the store. I love the store🙌 Mommy put me in a stroller,and gave me my pink teddy bear. Daddy and Baba went in a different way then Mommy and I. Mommy walks to a direction and I see toys. "Mommy I want a toy please" "After this Baby Girl" Mommy starts talking to some guy about colours. I want a toy,i want a bigger teddy bear. ~~~15min~~~ "Mommyyyyyy" I whine. She puts my pacifer I'm my mouth. "One minute honey" Mommy keeps talking. "I want Daddy" I see Daddy coming. Oh yeah,were vampires and vamp hearing. "I'll take her Caroline" I hear Daddy,and starts pushing, we turn a conor and I see Baba. "hiiii Baba" "Hi baby" ~~~1hour~~~ we're about to leave but I see the big pink teddy bear, its even bigger than me. "Mommy I want it" I point at it "Ok honey" We get in the car and leave. ~~~Staroline house💖~~~ I'm sooo sleepy. What time is it? "Mommy I'm sleepy" "Crap Stefan its past her nap time" Mommy says to Daddy. "Damon and I will start with the stuff,you put her to sleep babe" Daddy kisses Mommy,and I giggle. "you silly" I say to them. "So are you Princess" Daddy says and I stick my tounge out playfully. Mommy pick me up and starts to feed me. Mommies milk fast really good,I hate my bottles and cupys.
3d person POV.
After Caroline put her baby down for a nap,she moved her to the already set up Pac and Play,and covers with a blanket, and gives her baby to little teddy bear. She then go's to help her boyfriend and his brother set up her babies bed room,and play room,and put everything away. Yazmin's bed room has pink and grey walls,with One Direction, 5sos,Llamas,hearts,and rain bow stuff on them, a white crib,with neon green bedding, a changing table,2 rocking chairs, 2 white dresser with mirrors on them, cloths and hair stuff in one,and diaper,baby wipes,powder,and other baby produces in the other. Her play room has a lot of toys, another pac and play, a baby swing,a little tent with Elsa and Anna on it, 4 been bags,one pink,one neon green,one sky blue,and one harry potted theme. ~~~4:00pm~~~ Yazmin just woke up and just saw her rooms.
Yazmin POV.
OMG! I love my rooms. "tank you Daddy,Mommy,and Baba" I hug them and go play with my toys and hug my giant teddy bear. ~~~10:00pm~~~ Its bed time,but I had a fun day with Mommy,Daddy,and Baba. After dinner Baba left tho. Mommy feeds me and I fall asleep thinking about how I miss,Klaus,Elijah, and Kol.
3d person POV.
Stefan and Caroline look down at there lovely baby. "I love you Stefan" "I love you too Caroline" They all went to bed peaceful💖🌈

*****Note*****
I'm soooo happy about this book. Ideas?🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈💖💖💖💖🙌🙌🙌🙌😘🎶