Attached to Alaric

"no! I wanna go! Please?" "Its only going to be for a little while and Ric isn't bad" "Damon please" "No and that finale" "but-" "Bye princess" They both leave, and now I'm here with Damon's friend Alaric. "What do you do for fun?" I look at him,cross my arms and walk to the living room,mad and upset. I start crying. Why can't I do anything they do! I bet there with Elena! I hate her! "Grrrrrrrr!" I throw a glass at the wall and Alaric comes in. "What's wrong?" He comes over hugging me,I don't do anything because I need a hug. "they always leave me for her,a-a-and try to m-m-make up for​ it but t-t-they just do it again" "Shhhh,your going to get sick,it's ok,I'm here for you" ~~~3min~~~ I pull away from his hug slowly, not really wanting to. "thank you Alaric" "Its what friends are for" "can we watch Nemo?" "Of course" ~~~1hour so like 9pm~~~ "I love that movie,did you like it?" "Yes I did,Damon and Stefan said your bed time is 10pm so we have 1hour,what do you want to do?" "can we color?" "Yea let's do it" ~~~~~Next day~~~~~  I wake up,get dressed and go down stairs for breakfast. "Was hanging out with Ric fun?" "omg yes,can I see him again" "Not today,he's teaching" "can I go to school then?" "No its not safe" "your mean" I vamp up to my room. I'm going! ~~school~~~ I vamp to the school and go inside. "Your so cute" a girl says in the hall,really! I'm not cute! I ask her to come to the bathroom with me,she said yes,saying how cute I was for asking. When we get in there I lock the door and bite into her neck. ~~4min~~ I finish,not bothering with her body,and I forget to clean the blood off my face. I walk out of the bathroom and bump into Alaric. "What did you do!?your not supost to be here" "I was hungry and I wanted to see you" "I'm calling Damon" Noooo! ~~~Home~~~ "I told you not to go out and you did,and you killed someone!" "I'm sorry" "No,your broke a rule your being punished,over my knee" "Damon please" "Now!" ~~~3mim~~~ "Ow! Im sorry Damon please" I'm a crying mess. "Just count the last five baby" spank"one" spank"two" spank"three" spank"four" spank"five" He pulls me into a hug. "Im s-s-sorry" "Shhh,its ok,I forgive you ok"