School

I get to the school and here screaming. I run in breaking a door and see something that's makes me sad but very angry. Klous trying to kill damon,Stefan fighting Tyler and Rebecca trying to kill Elena(Plz kill her). I quickly turn from my nice self to my vamp face that people say scare them even Klous. "STOP!" I yell that and everyone looks at me,looking scared. "Why when i don't pay attenchen you guys do this!?" Klous steps twords me looking sorry. "Sweetheart-" "No! Don't sweetheart me! You just tryed to kill my brother!" I look at Damon and he glares at Klous. "And Tyler don't make me tear your heart out! Stop looking at Stefan like that!" he makes a noice a whining puppy makes. "And i wish you would kill Elena..." Damon and Stefan glare at me. "But i can't let you,so plz don't right now" Everyone looks at me. "Im going back to Jeremy and if Damon,Stefan,and Elena aren't home in 10 mins im going to hurt all of you,And Klous we'll talk later" I leave and go back to Jeremy within 3 mins with my vamp speed. ~15min~ Jeremy and I are watching spongebob and Damon,Stefan,and Elena come in. "Your brothers are home" Jeremy says in my ear. "They just have to ruin my Jeremy time.UGH!" I sit up smiling and see that Jeremy is to. "Come on lil Devil" Damon says behind me. i just needed one more minute! "I'm coming, by Jeremy" I hug him and we leave. ------Home---- "you guys are ok right?" "Yes princess,now go to your room,lights out in 10" "ok Steffy,Love you,Love you Damon" I hug them and go up to my room. I put on my pink PJ short shorts,my pink shirt that says 'princess' on it,and its kinda big on me,with black knee socks. I'm making my bed,so I can fall asleep but then "Hello Love" grrrrr! I turn around arms crossed. "Hello Mr.Almost kill my brother" "I'm they are getting in the way of me getting Elena's blood" "Look Klaus I don't care about Elena,but if one of my brothers die from your hand,Your heart won't look to bad in a jar on my night stand" "Yea I know tough girl" "I'll come ever tomorrow, but go before the 2 idiots come in my room" "Night love"

%%%Note%%%%%
What do u think? Should I continue?😘