Moving out?

Daddyyyyyy" I whine making grabby hands to my Daddy. I'm in my crib,I just woke up this morning. "Good morning Princess" Daddy changes my diaper,and puts me in a black long sleeve,fluffy dress,and puts my hair in pigtails. Daddy puts me in my high chair. Wheres my Mommy? "Daddy where's Mommy?" "She's at her house Princes" Baba puts breakfast on the table for them and gives me, strawberry's,a bagel,apple juice and blood. "I want Mommy" I cross my arms and sit back. "Baby please eat" "I WANT MOMMY" I scream. "Do you want get spanked" Baba asked. No,I don't like spankings, or getting in trouble. I sit and eat quietly, but also slightly crying because I want my Mommy.
3d person POV.
"Caroline can you come over?" "Yeah,why Stefan?" "Yazmin wants you,she's super grumpy and upset,she won't drink anything,and Damon and I need to talk to you" "Ok,I'm on my way" ~~~Caroline at boarding house ~~~ Caroline walks in the door and Yazmin runs\waddles to her,and Caroline picks her up. "I missed you Mommy" "I heard,you need to behave ok" "anything for you Mommy" Caroline sits with Yazmin on the rocking chair,brest feeding her. "Caroline,Damon and I talked about something, but we need your ok" "What is it?" "We were thinking that Yazmin could live you and Stefan at your house because Stefan basically lives there,and she's so so attached to you" Damon says. "And she can spend nights with Damon and Elena,like weekends,or different weeks" Stefan stats. Caroline looks down at now sleeping little girl in her arms. "Let's do it, we just have to buy more stuff for her at my house" "Damon,Yazmin,I,and you can go to the store when she gets up"

*****Note****
I want the next chapter to be based at the store,and kina on the move,but I need a idea for it💖🌈 Also I'm soooooo not ready for Harry on Friday, I'm going to die😧💖💖💖💖😂