Starting Ageplay

I woke up like only 10mins ago and things are like super strange today. Stefan and Caroline got me out of bed right,Caroline changed me and now I'm sitting in this weird high set thing,I think babies use these right? But I'm not a baby,maybe its because I'm short? "We got a big surprise for you today Princess when we home,so eat up all your breakfast" "oooooook" I say still confused. ~~~~Car Ride~~~~  So Caroline, Stefan and I are in Stefan's car going to the boarding house, well Stefan put me in this weird chair thing in the car,it has all these weird buckles that I can't figure out for some reason. ~~~~Bording House ~~~~ I walk into the house and Elena,Damon,Bonnie,Jeremy,and Alaric are here,and there's baby stuff all over the house,weird. "I'm going up to my room" I walk up to my room and do not see my room at all. Its looks like a fucking nursery! I walk in more seeing a big crib with pink and green blankets and pillows with stuffed animals, there's a fuzzy rug,There's a 4 self's of books, 2 rocking chairs,baby toys neatly placed everywhere. I open my closest to see Baby close that look like they should fit me!  There's a lot of onises,footie PJs,shirts that say 'Daddy's Princess' or 'Sweet baby girl' there's colorful socks and so much more! THIS IS NOT MY ROOM! Its can't be,right? I walk down stairs and everyone is looking at me smiling. "that's no my room! why is there big baby stuff everywhere?!" "Princess don't yell ok,let's get you changed and we'll explain" "you better" Stefan walks me up stairs and takes out of the closet thats in what's supposed to be my room,a pink onise with hearts on it,with One Direction on it. He comes near me with it. "what are you doing?" "Changing you in to this cute onsie" "no your not" "Princess please make this easy and just put it on" "no,I'm not a baby" "Damon" Damon's in this baby looking room within a second. "What Stef?" "Help me please, hold her" ~~~After change ~~~ with a lot of kicking, screaming, hitting, and throwing of things,I'm now on Damon's lap in the living room,with everyone around, i being mad AF look like I could kill someone. "Princess we are starting this thing called ageplay,you will be are baby" Stefan says "You'll get everything you want,and all you have to do is be are baby" Damon continued "are baby?" "We'll Elana,Caroline, Stefan and I always wanted a baby,and we have you,Jeremy,Bonnie,and Alaric are going to be your uncles and aunt" "I don't have a choice do I?" "No you do not" Damon says hugging me more. "this is going to be hell" I still hate Elena,can't wait to see how this go's. "can I have something to drink?" "Yes" Stefan gets up and comes back with liquid in a...sippy cup! I fucking hate this!
~~~~3:00pm~~~~ I just woke up from a nap in a dumb crib! And now my crush is carrying me like I'm a baby! I don't want Jeremy to be my 'uncle' !😭 He lays me down on the dumbass changing table...No! He is not changing me! Jeremy is not changing me! He starts to undo the onsie. "no!" I try to get away but he makes me stay still. "If you don't stop I'll spank you" Nooooo! Jeremy didn't just say that! My crush is not changing my diaper, my crush did not just threaten to spank me! I get red in the face and start crying, but hold my hands to my eyes,this is to emberissing! "Shhhhh,there I'm done" He puts a pacifier in my mouth, Jeremy put a pacifier in my mouth! I keep crying, I can't do this! He hugs me and bounces me,yes I stop crying so he'll stop. "Let's go color ok" He brings me down stairs and everyone coo's at me. Grrrrrr! ~~~~Dinner~~~~ I'm in a stupid high chair! I'm eating chicken nuggets and french fries and everyone else gets this big ass meal! "can I have some of what you have?" I ask Damon because he's next to me. "Not tonight baby,as we go on and you have good behavior then yes" I sit back in the damn high chair and cross my arms. "She's to cute" Elena says. I stick my tounge out at her and everyone even Elena laughs. I can't win!😭😬 I ended up falling asleep after dinner because I got so mad it made me tired😪

****Note****
I couldn't be happier with this book then I am rn🌈💖 anymore ideas so I can write at school tomorrow?