Elena time

"its nice here Mommy" Mommy and Daddy are going to this place called Collage, and there going to get smarter. Daddy picks me and puts me on the bed and starts to tickle me. "hahahaha Daddy hahahah stop it hahahaha" Daddy lays next to me and so does Mommy. "You ready for a adventure in life?" Mommy asks. "I love adventures" I say. "After yesterday,we've realized that" I still don't know what happened yesterday tho. I sit up and look at the room. Its kinda small and big. It has 2 beds,my mobile crib,it has a kitchen thingy,but its small,and a rocking chair,a bathroom, and a big TV. Mommy and Daddy say that we're going to be here for a long time but we can still go home.
~~~~Next day~~~~ "Yazmin baby,get up" is that Elena? " 'Lena?" I feel her pick me up. "Yes it's me,Mommy and Daddy had to go to school so I'm here with you till they get home" "ok 'Lena" she changes me and makes pancakes. ~~afternoon~~  "Powerless ani don't care,its obvious, I just can't get enough of you, the battles now my eyes are closed, NO CONTROL!🎶" Elena and I sing the last of No Control by one direction (yes Yazmin is like a baby,but is always a hard core directioner) "Harry came out with a new song Yazmin wanna hear it?" "Omg yes pwease" I've been wanting to hear this but Mommy won't give me a phone. ~~4min later~~ Elena and I are crying are eyes out. That was magical! I love Harry!
3d person POV.
Yazmin and Elena,played and listened to one direction and made cookies. They became best friends thru out the day. They had fun. Caroline and Stefan came back to there dorm happy to see Elena and there baby getting along💖

***Note***
I kinda want Yazmin to have a friend that also does age play, like maybe they meet at the collage. Ideas?