sick😧

By bum still kinda hurts from yesterday. "acho!" I think that girl I fed from was sick with something because I've been feeling bad since I woke up and my head hurts,my tummy hurts,i keep sneezing but my noise is stuffed,how dose that even work!? I get out of bed and walk to Stefan's room,I also feel cold. "Steffy I don't feel good" i sit on his bed and he hugs me. "Your burning up,what's wrong" "my tummy hurts,my head  hurts,my nosie is stuffed but I keep sneezing,I feel cold, and i hurt Steffy" "I hate that your half human,Damon!" Stefan calls for Damon and he's in the room in a second. "You don't look good baby,Stefan what's wrong with her" "She's sick,I don't think she can go to school today, and I think we should stay home with her" "Good thinking Stef,hey baby" I trun my head to Damon and open my eyes. "Your not going to school and Stefan and I are staying all day with you ok" ~~~~3:30pm~~~~ I have not gotten any better but Damon,Steffy and i are watching Finding Dory,and I'm drinking worm blood. "We're on are way Elena" I hear Stefan say,then he gets off the phone. "Damon Elena needs us,its important" "Ok,baby we have to go" "d-d-dont leave me" but they were already gone. They said they would stay! But even when I'm sick they leave to help her! If they want to leave fine,so will I! I run into the wood,but start crying because of the pain in my head and my tummy,and because of Damon and Stefan.~~~15min~~~ I stopped screaming, but I'm still crying, I can't get up,and even if I could I forgot what way to get home. "Yazmin?" I hear someone. "Yazmin?! Why are you out here you don't look good" I feel Elijah pick my up,so I rap my arms around his neck. "I'll take you home" "No!Stefan and Damon are with Elena" I start crying again. "They left you like this!?Your coming with me ok" I nod and we go. ~~~~Mikaelson house~~~~ Elijah carries me inside and lays me on the couch. "Whats wrong with here?" Klaus asks worried. "She's sick and Damon and Stefan left her for Elena" "I'm going to kill them" I hear Kol say. "please don't Kol" "I see him look at me then he sits next to me hugging me. "Fine I won't, but your staying here until there back" ~~~~7pm~~~~ "Yes you can talk to her" Klaus hands me his phone. "hello?" I ask sniffling. "Your in so much trouble, you left without telling up" "Steffy i-" "No,listen we're coming to get you,and when you get home,your getting spanked" then they hung up. I feel tears running down my face. "What happened sweetheart?" "t-t-they said I'm in trouble for leaving, and there going to spank me" "Shhhh,its alright, I don't want you getting more sick,take a nap ok" "but they-" "Rest you mind ok,I'll be here"
3d person POV.
"Where is she?" Damon asks walking into the Mikaelson house with Stefan,angry. "Don't you dare spank her!" Klaus yells at them. "You left and she's very sick! Elijah found her in the wood sick,cold and crying because you left her! She's been crying all day for you two and when you called you scared her so I put her down for a nap! If you spank her or even yell at her,I don't care what she says,I will hurt you" Damon and Stefan look at each other, feeling more angry but not at there sister,at them self's for leaving her and causing her more pain. "We won't hurt her,let's take her home"
Yazmin pov.
I wake up from my nap to find that I'm in my bed with Stefan and Damon next to me. "a-a-are you going to spank me? Acho!" "No princess,you did nothing wrong,we did and we're sorry" "You have every right to hate us baby we're sorry" "It's ok I love you guys always" The rest of the night was cuddles,movies and me with my pacifier

*****Note*****
A very awesome person gave me this idea🌈