Don't touch me

"Damon don't put me down plz" "I have to make breakfast baby" He trys to put me down but I don't let go of him. "nooo" I whine. I just want my brothers today,I hate the world today. "We'll get breakfast on the way to Elena's" "noooooo,I don't want Elena" "Your coming ok" ~~~Car~~~  "Princess stop crying please" I keep crying from the back seat of the car because I just want one of them to hold me. "Give her this" Damon hands Stefan my pacifier and Stefan reaches back and puts it in my mouth but I spit it out and keep crying. ~~~~Elenas house~~~~ Damon picks me up out of the car and gets my pacifier and he carries me in the house. My arms around his neck and legs arose his wast. "Can you sit on the couch just for a second please" "no" "I'll go see if Elena has ice cream" "fine" I sit on the couch waiting for Damon but Jeremy comes and sits next to me. "Hey Yazmin" I hide my head in my knees,Yes I like Jeremy, I do have a crush on him,but I'm not in the mood for life today. "What's wrong" He touches my back and I start crying. "Damon!Steffy!" I cry out and Stefan runs in. "What happened?" "I asked her what's wrong and she started screaming" "Steffy" I make grabby hands to Stefan and he picks me up. "She's not in a good mood today Jeremy it's ok" "Alright,sorry Yazmin" I hide my head in Stefan's neck. "What's up with you today Princess?" "want brofers" "This is going to be a long day"
~~~ice cream time~~~ "Stop baby your making a mess!" I throw the ice cream on the floor because Elena touched my bowl. "Princess go to the corner now!" "Steffyyyyy" I whine,its not my fault she touched it. ~~~back at home 10:00pm~~~ Stefan carries me in the house with a tired expression on his face. I'm tried to,from crying for them all day. When Caroline called be cute I know I was like hell on earth. I screamed,cryed,kicked and hit everyone. "Finally bed time" Damon says tucking me into my bed. "please don't go" I ask crying as Damon and Stefan are about to leave. Let's just say,we all fell asleep very tired in my bed.

***Note***
This was the cutest idea ever from someone very awesome. I love they come up with the idea and I write it in more detail🌈