I Won

Drake watched her facial expressions as he slowly entered her. She bit her lip to hold back a moan that was fighting to escape, causing him to lean in and kiss her.

His morning plans hadn't originally consisted of rearranging his wife's insides, but once she had insisted, he didn't refuse. Knowing they would be apart for the most part of the day was enough to convince her to spend as much time with him as she could.

Her legs wrapped around his torso, encouraging him to go deeper as she neared her climax. He leaned closer to her and worked on leaving a purple mark on her neck as her nails dug into his shoulders...

He slowly pulled out of her whilst she worked on regulating her breathing. He rubbed her thigh and chuckled before he moved from between her legs to standing on his side of the bed. He walked over to the floor to ceiling window and just took in the view as nicki lay watching him. "What time do you have to start getting ready?" He asked before turning to walk back towards her.

"They're arriving here at 4pm." She turned on her side and pulled the sheet closer to her body. "They had to sort the fitting on my dress, but I'm worried it's not going to fit." A pout found its way onto her face and he just chuckled.

"Stop it." He said before reaching out a hand to her. "Come on let's go and shower."

She shook her head and relaxed more into the bed. "Nope. I'm gonna need a moment."

He let out a hearty laugh before gently removing the sheet from her and picking her up causing her to groan. "Stop complaining. We don't have long left before I have to go to sound check and you'll be the first to complain about not having me to yourself." He said before sitting her on the side of the sink. She just rolled her eyes and let him get the shower ready.

-

Nicki stood watching as her stylist fixed her dress and placed on her jewellery. Neal ran the brush through her hair one last time, and Ettiene sprayed her face with setting spray. She smiled once they stepped away, pleased with her appearance and the bump that suited her very well. She thanked them all as Drake made his way in and they made theirs out.

He walked over to her and took her left hand and placed a kiss on it. "You look beautiful," he said as he slipped her wedding band into its rightful place. "You ready?" He interlocked their fingers and maintained eye contact.

"Yeah." Her voice was gentle as she looked him up and down. "God you look sexy." She looked back up into his eyes as he just smiled and leaned into kiss her temple.

"Not now, the Grammy's are expecting both of us tonight, maybe not together but we can't cancel now." He took her other hand and kissed it as she rolled her eyes. "Let's go,"

He lead her down the stairs and they made their way out of the house, making sure to set their alarm system. He opened the door to the Maybach for her and let her get in before closing it and heading to his side and getting in.

He took her hand and just looked over at her as the slow jams played in the background. "What's up?" He asked after sensing she was uneasy and nervous about something.

"This is our first outing as a couple Aubrey." She looked down and their joined hands and admired her wedding ring. "People have suspected that there's something going on between us..." she drifted off as he continued it for her.

"And now they're about to find out that we're married and expecting our first two children." They both smiled as he finished the sentence. "It's gonna be okay. Basically whatever reaction tonight brings, it's not going to bring us apart. We've been going strong for almost 2 years now nic, it's gonna be fine." He gave her hand a reassuring squeeze and she gave him a small smile.