Sorry... A/N

So, some of you might have guessed this. With all of my extensively delayed updates, you probably already know (Or maybe you think they're so delayed because you think I'm working hard on each chapter. In that case, thanks you for thinking like that of me. But that also means, I'm sorry to disappoint you.) I'm going to discontinue Broken Boy.

When I first started the book, I just wanted to have some fun and write something for the sake of writing. Even later in the book, I saw how much more I could do and got very committed. But, around the last few months of last year I've just lost interest in the plot. I myself think it's very cliché and not well planned out to the point where I'm getting stuck too many times on where to go.

Plus, (I know this is very hypocritical because I made a whole Author's Note on it) it) I'm starting to really see Mark and Sean as real people with real (and might I add BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND JUST OVERALL PERFECT) girlfriends. I find their real relationships better than any imaginary relationships I could ever write.

Sorry to disappoint you all like this, but it's something I've been thinking of for a while.

With that being said, I will only write two more chapters: the resolution and the epilogue.

BUT: I WILL BE MAKING A NEW BOOK! So look out for that.