Love Me Back to Life

{A/N Before I start, I want to say, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?? Last chapter I was thanking you guys for 125 reads! Now, I have 576?! Whether it was a shout-out from someone or you guys just like my story that much, I just can't thank you enough. ^ω^ (Idfk who did that photography up there 👆 but it wasn't me. Whoever can tell me, it would be greatly appreciated.) Enjoy!}

September 10, 2016

Jack's POV

It had been 3 days since Mark's passing.

I couldn't live without him. The day he died, I immediately started cutting. I couldn't live with myself knowing I killed what could've been my soulmate. Felix and Danielle tried to stop me, so I stopped going to school.

Home is where I can make myself suffer for my crimes.

{SYKE, BITCH, YOU THOUGHT!!! I wouldn't do you guys like that :3 Keep on reading}

--magical rewind back to last chapter--

Jack's POV

September 7, 2016

I sat on the stone cold floor, tightly embracing his dead body, not accepting that this was happening to him.

"Mark. Mark, I'm sorry. You never deserved this. You never deserved me."

Another deep and soothing voice responds.

"Forgiving you was going to be hard."

I immediately held him away and looked into his almost lifeless, yet mesmerizing, chocolate brown eyes.

"But after everything you just said, I have only one option."

----------

3rd Person POV 'cause shit's getting real

Before Jack could react in any way, his lips were suddenly locked with Mark's, kissing him. The start of the soft touch sent a strong feeling of warmth spiraling through Jack's system. His eyes closed fearlessly, but the closure didn't let him see darkness, it instead created colors of fondness. His tense nerves soon began to relax, his troubles, his pain began to melt away and the surroundings began to disappear leaving only Jack and Mark. This. This felt true. This felt good. This felt right.

His lips felt so gentle, so warm. Jack felt his hands begin to slide up Mark's chest and encircle his neck, as the kiss began to grow heavy. Mark's hand slid off his face and tightened around Jack's waist. By then, they somehow ended up on their feet. He continued kissing him hungrily, wanting more. Jack felt himself being pushed against the wall, Mark's body pressing against his. The kiss goes on, their lips moving in perfect sync and the kiss becoming more passionate by the second.

Neither of them wanted this love-filled moment to come to an end.

Jack saved Mark's life, and they were bonded.

A/N *SQUEAALLLLLLLLLLL* I'm sorry this chapter was short but omFG THE HYPE!!! I impressed myself with this chapter, honestly. And before you start your rants about Mark's revival: IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE. People have actually come back to life mere seconds after they die. Rare, but still possible.

SHOUTOUTS TO:

xMoonlightMiax

buttercupiscool

Septiplierfan123098

But anyways, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY.

If you liked it, PUNCH that vote button IN the face... LIKE A BOSS!!!

And! High fives all round! *Wa-PISH, Wa-PISH*

But thank you guys and I will see all you dudes..... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!