Broken Heart

September 7, 2016

Mark's POV

Jack was kissing Veronica.

My whole world went fizzy. My head ached like it never had before. My stomach was twisted in a hundred knots.

My heart shattered.

I connected to a part of Jack others never feel. I saw a part of his soul he never wanted to let out of the bag. He was more real than the blood in my own veins, and I felt him like the beating of my own heart. I wanted to call for him, to hold out my hands and let my face become wet with untold tears; but he would not or could not return to my love. And so my world has become blacker than it ever was before, darker for his absence, loneliness crippling my every thought. My lungs struggle for breath against ribs of stone and my feet have lost their wanderlust.

I ran.

I don't know where, but it was somewhere away from Jack. Away from the man that broke my heart.

I can't hear anything except for a loud ringing in my ear and someone screaming my name. It's the fastest I've ever ran in my entire life. And for that, I lost my breath and fainted.

If I die right here, that'll be my last memory.

----------

September 7, 2016

Jack's POV

I pulled my lips away from Veronica's.

I hated that.

I was Mark's, and Mark was mine, but I was forced to be with Veronica to protect Mark. From him.

Oh, fuck me...

I turned my head and saw Mark there. He entered the halls and caught us kissing. I only had a millisecond to take a glance at his devastated face before he ran away. I wanted to run after him so bad.

I could only move as much as a twitch before Veronica placed her hand on my chin and turned my head towards her. She glared at me but swiftly turned it into a disgusting, fake smile. She forced me to hold her hand and we walked down the hallways, getting mixed looks from people as we passed them.

Please forgive me, Mark.

(~~~~~)

September 7, 2016

Mark's POV

Instead of waking up on the place I fainted, I woke up in an unknown bedroom.

H-have I just been kidnapped?!

I wasn't tied up or anything, and the bedroom door was slightly open. I got up off the bed with a huge headache.

Fucking Jack... You did this to me. You made me vulnerable. You put me in the house of a possible murderer.

You broke me.

I almost made my way to the door when a man walked in.

"Oh, you're up."

"Felix?!"

"Yeah?"

"Well?!" I asked, expecting an explanation.

"Oh, yeah. I saw you running out of school and when you passed out on the sidewalk, I took you here."

"And you didn't care to call the ambulance?"

"I mean, you passed out like 3 houses away from mine, so I just dragged you here. Besides, this has happened a lot to Jack, so I know how to deal with it. It's not that severe."

"Well... Thanks? Wait, what time is it?"

"It's 10:51."

"Geez... Sorry for taking you out of school."

"Don't be sorry, at least I have an excuse for today."

"Yeah. So... I'll head home, now."

"Don't you wanna stay and play video games?"

"No... I have a huge headache right now. I don't feel like staring at a screen for hours."

"Okay, then. Do you need me to walk you over? You know, you being in your condition and all."

"I'm not disabled, Felix, I can walk home."

Oh shit {waddup?}, I left my car at school.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"Bye."

I exited his house and walked to mine. I had random moments where I had no idea where I was or what I was doing for a few seconds. Luckily, they didn't last long and I found my way home. I hadn't stopped thinking about Jack and Veronica the entire walk and when I arrived home.

Why would he do something like that? Was he trying to hurt me? Did I do something wrong?

I couldn't tell if Jack enjoyed it or not because I dashed out of there the second he looked at me. His expression was impossible to read. I was thinking too much about the whole thing...

I entered my bedroom and immediately froze in shock. I was completely aware of what was happening, but I couldn't control what I was doing. All of my thoughts gathered up in my mind, and my head hurt more than ever, and I had completely forgotten how to breathe {way to go, Mark}.

Jack hated me, and Felix was in on it.

I fell to my knees and grabbed my neck in pain. I choked on nothing.

*bang*

Jack is the cruel man that everyone makes him out to be, and Felix helps him.

I moved my right hand to the floor and I stumbled to the side a bit. My left hand grabbed my head in extreme pain.

*bang bang* {STOP THINKING LIKE THAT, READER!}

The school knows about my past, and they set me up for humiliation. And heart break.

I completely collapsed to the sides and rolled up into a ball as I cringed in pain. I started making inhumane noises as I struggled to get one last breath.

*bang bang....... BAM*

No, this is how I die.

Before I met Jack my heart was soft, with him, it became strong and vibrant, now it is simply broken.

A/N OooHhhooHHoooOOOOHhoohh, cliffhanger!
So, I'm barley making the deadline, it's 11:23 PM and it's on the last day of the week. I promised you guys 5 chapters this WEEK and here is your last!

Sorry to cheat you like that... X3

Idk when I'll update again, bc school is approaching wayyyyy too quickly (╥﹏╥).

But anyway, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY.

If you liked it, PUNCH that vote button IN the face... LIKE A BOSS!!!

And! High fives all round! *Wa-PISH, Wa-PISH*

But thank you guys and I will see all you dudes..... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!