Goodbyes ~ Crossover Special! Pt. 2

{Well aren't I just the best author, not updating in almost two months ≧ω≦. No, but seriously, sorry for the huge gaps between chapters. The crossover episodes are hard to make because the author I'm doing the crossover with lives kinda far and we write as we text and it's super complicated. If this is the only septiplier fanfic you're reading and waiting for, PLEASE find another one in your free time because I don't update very frequently or on a schedule.

Anyways, LET'S GET ROIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT INTO THE NEWS!!!}

September 19, 2016

Mark's POV

"You messed with the wrong guy... " The stranger said with the most murderous look in his eyes. Uhm... Who the hell does he think he is?

He throws a punch towards my face and I duck down, but as I'm getting up, he throws a painful uppercut.

"EASTON, STOP!!!" Royal screams at him with fear in her eyes as she tries to pull him back.

Everything I saw was a blurry vision after the hit, but I barely made out what happened. He kicked me on my side and I groaned in agony. Royalty yelled something else at him and Easton slapped her to the ground.

I heard the door behind me swing open and a loud, familiar voice yelled something, most likely to Easton.

He walked closer to where Easton and I were and I saw a blurry neon green on the top of his head and he pointed to me while still yelling at Easton.

Jack, please, for the love of God, don't get involved.

Easton picked up his knee and kicked Jack in the stomach.

Jack fell with a loud *thump* on the metal floor and let out the most heartbreaking scream of pain.

Just like magic, I comprehended everything in a second and my vision was clear to me.

Oh. No. You. Fucking. DIDN'T.

I kicked Easton's legs to trip him and I got onto his stomach {how many times have I said stomach in this fight scene} and began to furiously punch him in the face with all my wrath in my fists. I got up and kicked him where no man should be kicked. He began groaning in pain, but Jack was still on the ground and I completely forgot about Easton {and Royalty, apparently}.

I scurried over to Jack and crouched down. "Jack, a-are you alright?" He only groaned in response {STOP THINKING LIKE THAT, WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO THAT PART OF THE STORY, YET}.

I lifted his shirt up to see if Douche-Face left him a mark, and surely enough, there was a huge dark red, almost purple circle where he kicked Jack.

"Oh my... -Jack?"

"Don't mind me, I'll just die alone in this dark corner! {Me everyday tbh}" Royalty said, weakly.

A slap versus a kick in the stomach? Jack was my priority.

"Jack, I have to take you to the nurse, now." I told him.

"Mark, you got the real beating, don't worry about me." He replied.

"It doesn't matter, you're on the ground! I'll carry you if you can't get up."

Royalty loudly said, "*cough* GAY *cough*".

"SO WHAT IF WE ARE?!" I yelled at her. I mentally face palmed.

Are you fucking retarded, Mark? So much for 'not expressing our relationship'.

"Chill out, I was fucking around." She responded calmly.

I heard Jack quietly growl at me, "Mark, you piece of shit..."