Last Chapter...

Jungkooks POV:
I wake up and slowly open my eyes, and sit up from hugging Leah. I get up and walk into the kitchen to get some pain killers for us both.

I'm busy tryna find the pills for me and Leah when my phone goes off a few times. I pick it up and see the instagram notifications filling up my phone.

I swipe and surprisingly find A page filled with pictures of me and 'mystery girl'. Mostly celebs with the face cut out or photoshopped celebs standing beside me.

I laugh a little, and feel a presence stand at the door way.
'Morning' I say staring down at my phone still.

'What are you laughing at' Leah asks. I look up and she's pulling out a mug and a tea bag.
'It's a fan account for 'us'' I slid my phone over to her. 'But go back to bed ill make it for you'

She looks at the phone and a small smile appears. 'I still can't get over it' and gives me back my phone. 'And it's fine I'll get it'

We both stand in the kitchen making tea and taking our pain killers.

Leah's POV

I jump up on the counter top and sip on my tea. I gesture for Kook to take some and he does.

'Ugh I'm still tired' I laugh and groan a little.
'Me too' Jungkook smiles at me then puts his hands at either side of my thighs. We both stare at each other, faces inches apart.

'I love you' he whispers.
'I love you too' and our lips meet. It's soft and sweet. Naturally my hands go on either side of his face, same with his, gently on my waist.

We both part and lean our foreheads against one another.

'Let's go back to sleep'

~~~~~

Jimins POV

Me and Emily decided to go out for lunch, and leave the rest of the hungover peeps back in the dorms.

I look up at Emily while we're eating. There's something on her mind.

'Jagiya? What's the matter?' I put my hand on top of hers, rubbing my thumb against the back of her hand.

'It's nothing Jimin. I'm fine' she smiles but I can see right through it.

'Yah you can't lie to me' I laugh a little. 'What's up? Talk to me'

'It's about the announcement yesterday. Like what if--'
'Emily don't worry. If something does happen to the group we'll sort it. Bangtans strong'

'No I don't mean that' she sighs. 'I'm gonna sound super selfish but'

She looks up at me and I nod for her to go on.
'If they can go public, why can't we? I mean I'm sorry if I'm being--'

'No no it's okay I understand, but not right now. We can't just drop another bomb on army's like that. Maybe sometime in the future' I smile

She nods and looks up at me. 'Thank you Jimin'

'You sure you're okay?' I ask and she smiles at me.
'Yeah yeah of course. Now let's get out of here' she stands up and pulls me with her.

'Now....where to now?'

[CRAPPY ENDING LMAO]

Hey guys hope you enjoyed my plotless story! But Omo I'm so sorry for the crappy ending and the amount of time you had to wait for new chapters.

Thank you all for your votes and comments too! I'm debating wether to start a book two and write about how it goes after revealing to army's their relationship. Anyways please comment or pm your opinion. Saranghae my readers! ❤️❤️